INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: OT-french TV-100 minutes to understand  (Read 841 times)

zevele10

OT-french TV-100 minutes to understand
« on: February 17, 2003, 11:11:35 pm »

Was a program yesterday evening.
What we got:
For 20 minutes the speaker for the israeli got ,live from Jerusalem,was traited like *-*-*-* . Not because of the kind of questions,this is ok . But the way they speak to him , let's hope they do not speak like it to they dogs.
If yes ,must be very sad pets in france.

For 10 minutes, an english parlement member was traited slightly better.
They just tell him he was a bastard , not an idiot mongoloid like they do with the israeli.....
During 60 minutes they speak about the evil ,the bad  and the ugly : the USA.
The other 10 minutes they speak about friends : sadam and Irak.

Was ' 100 minutes to understand the Irak crisis'

It was brillant and i really understood why we have to neutralize Bush as i understood  who is the ennemy.

I feel like a new man this morning ,i was so wrong : afraid of sadam ,more or less sympatic to George.
This was such a mistake!!!!! The true is that i have to be afraid of Geoge and really sympatic to sadam.

PS: things are not simple concerning positions of every sides, but this program was an insult to good sense

Jazzwolf

• World Citizen
  • Jazz, Classic Rock, Classic 70's NY Salsa
Re: OT-french TV-100 minutes to understand
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2003, 06:25:29 am »

This is where I get in trouble: The truth is the french have always been reluctant. If it wasn't for the allies they would have been speaking german. The USA went into vietnam to help them out (the so-called police action) and they left us holding the bag. They don't want any trouble so they will always take the position of no action. What I want to know is how they are called a super power?!! No, I'm not a right wing individual, If anything I am a liberal but I do understand that sometimes you have to use force even when you just want peace. Just my 2 cents
It's alright now, I learned my lesson well, you see you can't please everyone, so you've got to please yourself - Rick Nelson
Pages: [1]   Go Up