INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Problem Loading Library  (Read 1584 times)

Bogart

• Recent member
Problem Loading Library
« on: December 04, 2014, 10:41:59 am »

After working fine for weeks, neither my JRiver Id nor my MacBook can load my main media library which is on my Mac Mini.  Attempts to load the library on either player result in the message:  "There was a problem loading library.  Please ensure that your network connection is available and that the server is running properly."

There does not seem to be anything wrong with my network.  I have tried to connect with the firewall on the Mac Mini turned off and get the same result.

Any suggestions?

Note problem existed before and after upgrading both Mac Mini and Macbook to 20.0.40 and Id to 20.0.43.

Bogart

• Recent member
Re: Problem Loading Library
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2014, 11:20:19 am »

Thanks to the assistance of posters at Computer Audiophile, I was able to get reconnected.  I restarted my router (no luck), then turned off the firewall AND restarted the Mac Mini.  Still no luck.  Then I restarted MC on all three devices and was able to connect.  I'm not sure how this worked (especially since the Mac Mini automatically turned the firewall back on after restarting).

Here is a link to the JRiver tips thread at Computer Audiophile if you ever have an issue that is not resolved here.

http://www.computeraudiophile.com/f11-software/j-river-tips-and-techniques-user-experiences-repository-13684/
Pages: [1]   Go Up