INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Enable DSP button on full screen window of Noire skin.  (Read 3471 times)

luckyaua

• Junior Woodchuck
Enable DSP button on full screen window of Noire skin.
« on: December 12, 2014, 05:35:25 pm »

Hello, i use Noire skin because it is very clear and have font size option, i want to enable dsp button on full screen windows (is present in standard windows), there is an option on Main.xml to enable it?

Arindelle

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Enable DSP button on full screen window of Noire skin.
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2014, 12:04:13 pm »

if you mean "full screen" in standard view where you can't see the player or dsp button YES; if you mean theater view, no.

On the top or bottom menu bar right click and cutomize the menu ... click to add the dsp studio button.

luckyaua

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2014, 12:12:42 pm »

no theater i mean fullscreen of Display view  ctrl+3 (when i'm viewing a film or a album cover art) in the top there are progress bar, play stop pause button and on the right there aren't dsp button and shuffle button that instead are present on standard view...only on noire skin...whit others skin thre are!!!

luckyaua

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2014, 08:43:31 am »

nothing 4me? any help!?!?

PLS!

luckyaua

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2014, 09:45:08 am »

?

luckyaua

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2015, 10:01:24 am »

but where in the skin file or in other path there is the option to tell jriver to show or not show DSP button in Display view  ctrl+3?

?

Arindelle

« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2015, 02:31:42 pm »

I doubt this is going to happen. There are other ways
Yes already to do this like hiding the tree or by removing the files in playing now.  Also by just making a short cut in the menu bar or at the bottom of the screen and toggle full screen from standard view.  It's more than a skin change

luckyaua

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2015, 05:08:39 pm »

excuse me but i see that standard skin like "blue steel" or "green eyes" have dsp and shuffle button both on standard view and dispaly view (ctrl+3) instead for example skin like "noire" or "metro X" that have these buttons only in standard view so i think is a choice made on the skin configuration or not?

?

Arindelle

« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2015, 01:37:19 pm »

excuse me but i see that standard skin like "blue steel" or "green eyes" have dsp and shuffle button both on standard view and dispaly view (ctrl+3) instead for example skin like "noire" or "metro X" that have these buttons only in standard view so i think is a choice made on the skin configuration or not?

?
Sorry looks like you are right ! It is in the skin itself. Mea culpa  :-* What I meant was that there is no UI option to change this, you have to modify, a skin or make a new one ... but at least you can do what you want to.

Go to the main.xml file of a skin that has it incorporated ... the dsp button is under <PLAYERBAR> 
You need to make your own button if you are starting from scratch, or copy/modify one. The easiest would be to choose one that has it in it already that is somewhat what you are looking for and modify a copy of that.

luckyaua

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2015, 04:15:16 pm »

Sorry looks like you are right ! It is in the skin itself. Mea culpa  :-* What I meant was that there is no UI option to change this, you have to modify, a skin or make a new one ... but at least you can do what you want to.

Go to the main.xml file of a skin that has it incorporated ... the dsp button is under <PLAYERBAR> 
You need to make your own button if you are starting from scratch, or copy/modify one. The easiest would be to choose one that has it in it already that is somewhat what you are looking for and modify a copy of that.

the difference isn't on main.xml because both skin have dsp button on <PLAYERBAR> section...so the choice to make visible the dspbutton on dispaly view ctrl+3 is in another place but i don't find the right place!!!!

luckyaua

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2015, 09:08:23 am »

finally i've found the problem....the skin that haven't DSP or Shuffle buttons on Full Screen Display View (Ctrl+3) have inside the file Main.xml on the section tagged <MAINFRAME> an entry named "FullscreenPlayer" that hide the buttons so i've removed this entry and now there are the same buttons of standard view!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;)
Pages: [1]   Go Up