INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Double Click doesn't start playback sometimes  (Read 722 times)

StFeder

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Fight! You may win. If you don't, you already lost
Double Click doesn't start playback sometimes
« on: December 14, 2014, 11:33:39 am »

Sometimes a double click to a song doesn't start playback. The File gets loaded (I think), the Playbar shows all file informations. The only thing missing is the elapsed time. There are just three dots (...). The elapsed time says "0:00". The second time I double click the song (without doing anything else in between) the song starts playing as expected. I tried it with and without eventstyle. I used different output hardware and I tried it with and without Visualization running (by enabling/disabling "Jump on Play (even in Playing Now)".

It is not connected to a special song. It only happens sometimes and I don't see why...

The last time it happend I created a log during MC was hanging. Should be in the current log therefor, not in the previous log ;)

(the previous log contains a crash/hang which I'm kind of investigating there)

StFeder

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Fight! You may win. If you don't, you already lost
Re: Double Click doesn't start playback sometimes
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2014, 11:44:41 am »

Got nailed it down after playing around with the last song which lead into the break. It happens with some songs (I just only found one right now) when MC is in Pause-Mode and I double click to the new song. Then MC will stay in Pause mode. Is it possible to send it to someone at JRiver so someone could have a look if there is something strange with some of my songs?
Pages: [1]   Go Up