INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: HDtracks fails  (Read 2588 times)

Kayandjohn

HDtracks fails
« on: December 14, 2014, 08:27:21 pm »

I have been trying to use the HDtracks JRiver downloader.  I most recently used it successfully Nov. 30, 2014.  Since then, I get the same problem as indicated by the first post on this thread, the message "There was a problem logging in.   Please try again later."

The user ID and password I use are good, at least in that they get me into HDtracks, allow me to make a purchase, and make the price show up on my PayPal bill.

They state that there is now a technical problem with their downloader, but yesterday they said it was fixed.  However, their downloader link still directs me to the five-week-old non-working version of the download.

Am I the only one experiencing this?  They are prompt in refunding my money, but that's not what I want... I want the downloads.  They keep sending me ads almost daily of new HDtracks items they are selling, so I wonder if I am the only one that has this problem.

Is JRiver working on a downloader problem for HDtracks?

Thanks!

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
HDtracks fails
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2014, 08:28:40 pm »

It was a server problem at HDtracks.  Please contact them for more information or wait a day or two.
Pages: [1]   Go Up