INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Audio view icon 'disappeared' from JRemote  (Read 1093 times)

Sealshouse

Audio view icon 'disappeared' from JRemote
« on: December 14, 2014, 01:11:19 pm »

I'm sure this will be down to user error, but I am completely stuck. I have JRiver media centre 20 on a Windows 7 PC in my Office, with a NAIM NAC-N-172XS Network Streamer in the living room, and use JRemote on an iPad to control my listening requirements when in the living room. This has been working successfully for a few weeks since moving from the Naim NStream App. The JRemote views of Audio, Image and Video have been ever present since setting things up - but suddenly the Audio view on the JRemote interface has disappeared and I can find no way of getting it back, which renders the whole set up useless, as I can no longer access my music collection via the JRemote interface. I have deleted the JRemote App and re-installed, but this has not resolved things. I can only assume I have altered something on the JRiver Client on my PC which has altered the view available on the JRemote App. Any ideas anyone?

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Audio view icon 'disappeared' from JRemote
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2014, 03:30:34 pm »

Check in Options / General / Features.

Sealshouse

Re: Audio view icon 'disappeared' from JRemote
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2014, 12:14:43 pm »

Thanks for replying Jim - however, what am I looking for in 'features'? All available boxes are checked, and there is no box seemingly related to Audio?
Pages: [1]   Go Up