INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Can JRiver use YouTube as a video jukebox  (Read 2154 times)

stubbo

• Recent member
Can JRiver use YouTube as a video jukebox
« on: December 30, 2014, 07:37:43 pm »

I was sitting here listening to some music and thought, wouldn't it be good if JRiver could locate the tracks in my playlist on You Tube and play those in place of the audio tracks I have locally, effectively creating my own digital video jukebox. Is this possible?

I realise there is no guarantee of finding a good accurate match, or the best matching video for a given track, but if there was some way of locating and matching videos to tracks so they could be played in their own playlist that would be a really compelling feature (assuming it doesn't already exist and I just haven't found out how to do it).

~OHM~

• Citizen of the Universe
  • "I Don't Play The Music The Music Plays Me"
Re: Can JRiver use YouTube as a video jukebox
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2014, 07:55:42 pm »

u do know that JRiver can download those utube vids, except for the Vevo ones unless I have missed something and or doing something wrong.
“I've Reached A Turning Point In My Life. I Now Realize I Have More Yesterdays Then Tomorrows”

HTPC4ME

• LIFE IS A RADIO... CRANK IT UP TO 11!
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2014, 10:10:28 pm »

JRiver, could we please get our subscriptions back, and some sort of channel sorting implemented in Theaterview, i'd be happy to donate for such feature.
Thank you.

stubbo

• Recent member
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2014, 06:51:54 pm »

I don't want to download them, I just want to link to them and be able to play them driven from an audio play
list, like my own MTV channel if you will.

BartMan01

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2015, 12:43:34 pm »

JRiver, could we please get our subscriptions back, and some sort of channel sorting implemented in Theaterview, i'd be happy to donate for such feature.
Thank you.

I would really love:
Control over what actually shows in the YouTube section.  JRiver has arbitrarily put a bunch of categories there that I can't remove and don't want to see.
Have the subscriptions back, and not as just a dump of everything in my subscriptions but actually broken out by subscription.
My channels.

InsaneRC

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2015, 12:57:58 pm »

I would really love:
Control over what actually shows in the YouTube section.  JRiver has arbitrarily put a bunch of categories there that I can't remove and don't want to see.
Have the subscriptions back, and not as just a dump of everything in my subscriptions but actually broken out by subscription.
My channels.

+1
Licensed User:
JRiver Media Center 12-->27
Pages: [1]   Go Up