INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: transferring tracks from Media Center 20 to AK240  (Read 1454 times)

lawdvm

transferring tracks from Media Center 20 to AK240
« on: January 07, 2015, 09:21:17 am »

Last night I had to transfer my music from Windows (Drive C) to Data(Drive D) because there was no more space on the C Dive of my Asus computer.  Since then, if I try to transfer tracks to my AK240, I get a message that reads "None of the tracks can be transferred.  Common errors include insufficient rights or supported file types."  I did nothing more than transfer the music from drive C to D.  How do I get this to work.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: transferring tracks from Media Center 20 to AK240
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2015, 11:25:07 am »

The wiki has a topic called "Moving Files".

lawdvm

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2015, 02:06:10 pm »

Okay, I read thru the Wiki.  I have changed the pathway to the D drive. Still will not work.  I even uninstalled and reinstalled the Media Center.  When using the program before I ran out of space on the C drive, pop-ups appeared all of the time. Also, the program often quit responding, loading handheld would fail, sometimes the last track on an album would not be transferred, sometimes the artwork would not be transferred. Are these common problems?  I feel like I need to TALK to someone for help.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2015, 02:37:56 pm »

Hover your mouse over a file.  You will see the file location in a tooltip.  See if the file exists in that location.

lawdvm

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2015, 03:09:45 pm »

Did that.  Shows file is going to C drive
Pages: [1]   Go Up