INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Cover Art Issue  (Read 895 times)

Glimmie

• Junior Woodchuck
Cover Art Issue
« on: January 14, 2015, 01:09:07 pm »

1) Import a ripped DVD TV series as single episodes as Series Name.S01E01 and so on.
2) Go through the import report and use "Get TV Movie Info" to insert episode image and info from TVDB.com
3) After all episodes are named and info gathered I go to the Video Shows page and update the cover art for the series Icon. This also seems to update the season images - which is OK.

BUT...

4) The problem is when the cover art is applied to the series icon, it goes through and applies that some cover art to every episode thus erasing the episode image loaded from TVDB.

Any ideas?

CountryBumkin

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Cover Art Issue
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2015, 03:47:06 pm »

You should have a folder for Cover Art with the subdirectory's "Season" and "Series", then you put the Series Art in the folder "Series", and similarly put the "Season" art in the folder "Season".

You need to make sure the series.jpg file name is exactly the same name as you enter in the field for series. The individual episode art (if you have any) should not have the same name as the series (i.e. should not all be same name) and should not be in the Series or Season folder.

Does this make sense? Do you have this setup?

thesnodger

• Recent member
Re: Cover Art Issue
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2015, 04:44:08 pm »

I have the exact same issue.

I have created a colder C:\CoverArt which has the correct sub-folders for series and season. In it the season artwork are the DVD/Blur-ray covers.

In my folder structure I have "folder.jpg" in the series top level, and also in each season sub-folder there is a "folder.jpg" representing the cover art for the season.

When I select the files for a season and do "quick find..." it applies the season cover to all the episodes. But if I use "get TV info" it then gets per episode artwork and overwrites the season artwork with an episode artwork instead.

This is driving me crazy as it seems in this version it is impossible to get season artwork working with episode level artwork.

Please can we get a proper solution for this!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up