INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: logitech ultimate control issues  (Read 1627 times)

pfm555

• World Citizen
logitech ultimate control issues
« on: January 20, 2015, 09:44:51 am »

I have an issue that I am not sure whether it is with the Logitech remote or jriver. I believe it is with jriver as the issue does not happen with my Verizon cable box. The issue is I lose control meaning the buttons on the remote do not do anything. In order to regain or have the remote start working again i have to change to my Verizon cable box. This changes inputs and once i change back to the jriver everything works fine until the next time it happens. The remote does not lose control of the Verizon. Another associated issue is when i select a movie it goes to the screen that has the synopsis and the watch selection is highlighted. i have to press the remote button twice to get the movie to start playing. i have gone into media key mode in options and try the different choices in there. I found that the "app command" for the most part works without the lag/pressing the button twice. I could not find an explanation in the WIKI about what the differences of the choices are and since automatic is recommended i had concerns about using the other choices. Any help would be appreciated.

fdewit

• Recent member
Re: logitech ultimate control issues
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2016, 01:26:17 pm »

If the original poster is still here, can you please have a look at this thread https://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=103280.0 this seems to be the same issue (but I'm not sure).
Pages: [1]   Go Up