INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Convert wrongly purchased Mac license to Master License  (Read 896 times)

rishiket

Convert wrongly purchased Mac license to Master License
« on: January 24, 2015, 09:03:11 pm »

Hi,

I just saw an email today that MC20 now has a Master license that works on Windows,Mac,Linux. I was so excited to see it. I opened my trial version of MC20 on my mac and went to the Purchase option. I thought I was supposed to use the purchase option from the app itself and not from the purchase links on the website. Even the purchase page (http://www.jriver.com/purchase.html) says download the software first. In my excitement, I didn't realize I was buying only the Mac version and not the Master license. I did check the price and both were same. Master license was also $44.98 and Mac license was also $44.98 and so I completely missed that it was not the Master license that I was buying. I realized the mistake only after I registered MC20 on my Mac. Is there any way I can convert the Mac license to a Master license? I'd be so grateful if I don't have to pay the upgrade price of $19.98 considering it's just an hour ago that I bought the Mac only license.

Thanks for any help.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Convert wrongly purchased Mac license to Master License
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2015, 09:07:51 pm »

You have mail.

rishiket

Re: Convert wrongly purchased Mac license to Master License
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2015, 09:54:06 pm »

You have mail.

This is awesome. I've got the master license key and I was able to register MC20 on my Linux PC. Thank you so much.
Pages: [1]   Go Up