INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Removing tags from keyword/country lists  (Read 732 times)

akira54

• Galactic Citizen
Removing tags from keyword/country lists
« on: January 25, 2015, 03:28:23 am »

I am trying to remove some tags from the existing keywords and country lists in the movies tag editor but cannot figure out how to do it. Can anyone help?

CountryBumkin

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Removing tags from keyword/country lists
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2015, 07:05:39 am »

If you view your files in Standard View>Files, you can add the Keywords (or whatever tag field you want) to the view by right clicking on the header and selecting the field. Then you can right-click on the keyword field and select rename (or F2) to change or add data.
At least that's how I like to edit/manage the data. I don't like working in the Tag editor but you should be able to do the same this there (you "uncheck" the box if you don't want what is showing, and there is an "add" box (at bottom) to type in new text you want).

akira54

• Galactic Citizen
Re: Removing tags from keyword/country lists
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2015, 10:07:40 am »

Thanks that has allowed me to do what I wanted but I must say it is completely counter-intuitive. When I go to tags and the list of countries, MC wants me to
(1) right click a SINGLE entry in order to be offered the option "Edit ALL with text editor" (my emphasis).
(2) yet, as I discovered this does not work because when I choose that option the only one that appears in the list is the one that has been ticked
It turns out that I must first select ALL entries, then select "Edit ALL with text editor" (pretty superfluous when you have already selected them all) and then it will allow me to delete or change an entry.
Pages: [1]   Go Up