INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MC20 never stops scanning my iPod video with Rockbox  (Read 670 times)

yonkiman

• World Citizen
MC20 never stops scanning my iPod video with Rockbox
« on: January 30, 2015, 07:00:24 pm »

Upgraded to MC20 from MC16.  Imported library and settings.  Everything seems to be working OK except when I try to sync my RockBox (configured as a directory on a device).  When I click on Rockbox under Drives & Devices, it starts scanning the directory (displaying "Working..." to the right of the big USB symbol in MC), but it never gets any further.

I've attached a log file.  I started MC20 -> Enabled logfile -> click on Rockbox under Drives & Devices -> waited a few minutes -> sent you the attached logfile.

I quit MC20 and launched MC16 and Rockbox sync seems to be working fine under 16.

yonkiman

• World Citizen
Re: MC20 never stops scanning my iPod video with Rockbox
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2015, 07:10:33 pm »

Hmmm...  In MC20, I went Drives & Devices -> Explorer -> <My Rockbox music directory> and it loaded the directory right away.

Then I went back to clicking on Drives & Devices ->  Rockbox and it loaded very quickly (i.e. seems to be working).  I'll do some more experiments and see if I can reproduce failure.

First it seemed to work (synced OK), then I said "Resync" and it wanted to "Delete on sync" half the music on my Rockbox.  Tried to resync again and it still wanted to delete half my music.

Quit MC20, restarted MC20, and sync seemed to work properly (it no longer wanted to delete those files).  Weird.  No more time to spend on it tonight, though.
Pages: [1]   Go Up