INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Payment options  (Read 1362 times)

JoanRivers

• Recent member
Payment options
« on: January 16, 2015, 11:26:33 pm »

Just wondering if you can pay for this product using something like "Load & Go", which is a reloadable, Visa like 'credit' card. It's a debit card, but functions as a credit card would online.
When you fill out the form to purchase something, you provide a generic name that the Visa card tells you to put in place of your actual name.
It's a legal product...you buy them in post office shops where I live.

If it's okay to use Load & Go, is there anything I have to keep in mind as a result of using it? E.g. if I get a new computer or something.

~OHM~

• Citizen of the Universe
  • "I Don't Play The Music The Music Plays Me"
Re: Payment options
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2015, 11:58:46 pm »

I'm sure the Admins will answer about that form of payment. One thing I do know is that a legit email would be advisable as this is how you would get your key now and if you need to reinstall in the future it would be needed.
“I've Reached A Turning Point In My Life. I Now Realize I Have More Yesterdays Then Tomorrows”

JimH

• Administrator
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2015, 06:33:54 am »

If it claims it is a Visa card, it should work.

You might put your real name on the address line so we can look it up manually if needed.

As long as your email address is valid, you can recover your licenses.

JoanRivers

• Recent member
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2015, 09:53:15 pm »

Thanks for that.

When I attempt it, hopefully it will all go off without a hitch.

As far as licences/keys go, are those things you can save to a USB or something? Or do you always need your email address?

~OHM~

• "I Don't Play The Music The Music Plays Me"
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2015, 01:24:45 am »

the key will always be good...you also get a .mjr file that is essentially a timed key good for 14 days so if something else goes wrong or you want to install it on another pc you own you would not use up your 10 restores in a years time...but I would not worry about using those up as all you need to do is post here and they will reset them...so yes you want to save the key code in a safe place and remember to use the .mjr file if needed for the next 14 days then just delete that. (to use the .mjr all you need to do is double click it while MC is open) So the most important thing is a good email that you will have for quite some time.
“I've Reached A Turning Point In My Life. I Now Realize I Have More Yesterdays Then Tomorrows”

JoanRivers

• Recent member
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2015, 09:23:38 pm »

Just to confirm here that I had no issues using a Load & Go Visa card...the ones which don't require you to leave your real details with merchants.
Much appreciated for this ability.
Didn't even need to get the version of the card which lets you load it up with a specific currency.

re:

you also get a .mjr file that is essentially a timed key good for 14 days so if something else goes wrong or you want to install it on another pc you own you would not use up your 10 restores in a years time

That's pretty much right over my head!

Hopefully I won't need to know any of it...as in I'll have no problems with my new purchase so won't need to know it!
Pages: [1]   Go Up