INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Nomad Jukebox / Zen People  (Read 7007 times)

SteveG

• Citizen of the Universe
Nomad Jukebox / Zen People
« on: July 08, 2003, 08:49:00 am »

There is a new Plugin available for Nomad Jukebox and Zen (v. 9.0.16).  It is best to use this version with MC 9.1.211 or higher which will not be released until later today. This plugin is compatible with the most recent drivers (late June) from Creative.

Also, it fixes the bug from last week that was reported regarding downloading incorrect files from Nomad to PC when there were multiple files with the same name. Also it adds Loraan's request for removal of files from existing playlists on Nomad but leaving the files on the Nomad when synching.

Please let me know anything that does not work as you would expect in the new plugin or any features you would like to see added.

Thanks,

Steve

woodenshoes

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
Re: Nomad Jukebox / Zen People
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2003, 09:09:58 am »

Steve,

You must get tired of these plebian messages, but I'm on MJ 8 now, running Win 2k.

Q #1 - what does MJ9 offer - It sounds to be radically more complicated than MJ 8...

Q #2 and more importantly - I've just purchased the Nomad Zen from Creative.  What and where do I need to go to download the latest drivers.  Also, it sounds as if I need to upgrade to MJ9, correct?
Follow up :  By using the Zen plug-in, do I eliminate the need to use Creative's client interface?  That would be very sweet indeed.  

thanks for your prompt attention to this.

WS

SteveG

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2003, 11:57:52 am »

WS,

MC9 is a much more full featured product than MJ8.  Specifically in regards to Nomad, it offers the ability to synchronize playlists with the Nomad. This is particularly useful for players with large storage capacity like the Zen.

With MC9 you would not need to use Creative's client if you prefer not to. The best thing to do would be to download and test MC9 so you can make an informed decision. It is free for 30 days.

Steve

woodenshoes

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2003, 12:42:17 pm »

Steve - great news.  What about a plug-in for the ZEN?  Is that included in MC9?
How do I get that plug-in should I choose to stay on MJ8?

thanks!

Woodenshoes

loraan

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2003, 12:57:39 pm »

Steve: Rock on! Thanks for the new plugin. I'll give it a try and see how it works for me. You say that it works best with 9.1, but I'm still hanging back at 9.0. When you say, "works best with 9.1" does that translate to, "there are known bugs with 9.0"?

Woodenshoes: All Nomad jukeboxes use the same plugin--Zen, Jukebox 2, etc...

SteveG

« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2003, 02:29:37 pm »

Loraan,

The new features and fixes required modifying the MC code which can only be done for the 9.1 builds. I know you want to stick with 9.0, but if you want the improvements you must go to 9.1.

Sorry.

Steve

BCPalmer

• Junior Woodchuck
  • Smile!!!  It's contagious!
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2003, 04:24:14 pm »

Hey Steve,
Thanks for the new plugin.  Will take a look at it later.  Too much to do right now with the family (summer stuff) 8).

Brian Palmer

loraan

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2003, 05:09:53 pm »

Loraan,

The new features and fixes required modifying the MC code which can only be done for the 9.1 builds. I know you want to stick with 9.0, but if you want the improvements you must go to 9.1.

No problem... That's the price of progress!  :-)

loraan

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2003, 08:18:41 pm »

And, just discovered that the "Artist" field option has been added (to allow setting "Artist" on the device to "Album Artist" in MC). ROCK ON!

This is good. Now, crossing fingers for no bugs no bugs no bugs no bugs  ;D

BCPalmer

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2003, 07:08:37 am »

Hey Steve & Loraan,
Maybe you can try this out and see if it happens to you.  Go to your Nomad JB/Zen and pick an album or several songs and download them to a location on your PC.  Here's what happens to me:  the download dialog shows the same song being downloaded the same number of times there are songs that I'm downloading.  Even though the file names generated on the computer are different, the files are all the same song indicated in the download dialog box.  Let me know if this happens to you as well.  Thanks!!!

Brian

SteveG

« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2003, 11:02:44 am »

Brian,

Thanks, this is a bug and it was easy to fix. Check for a new Plugin later and this will be resolved.

Steve

BCPalmer

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2003, 04:05:34 pm »

Steve,
Bug I reported in this thread is still happening with 9.0.17.

Brian

SteveG

« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2003, 06:49:02 am »

Brian,

Testing MC 9.1.213 and Plugin 9.0.17 here and when I download files to the PC the dialog box shows the correct name for each file as it transfers. If this is not what you are seeing, try removing the plugin from 'Plugin-Manager' and redownload it.

Thanks,

Steve

BCPalmer

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2003, 07:22:52 am »

Steve,
Sorry.  The dialog box does show the different files that should be downloading.  Problem is that I will down load files A,B,C,D,E, and F lets say.  Although I show files A-F now on my computer, the file sizes are all the same and when I play them, they are not the songs represented by their file name.  They are all the same song.

Brian

RvdBijl

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2003, 09:33:24 am »

Hello Everyone,

I'm pretty sure I have the latest version of the Nomad/Zen plugin (downloaded everything last Friday). Everything seems to work pretty well, I haven't noticed any problems uploading songs and playlists to the Nomad. However, one problem did pop up. I can't delete songs on the Nomad! When I open up the Handhelds tree and browse to the Nomad and try to delete a song (or selection of songs), MC9 crashes and the song is not deleted..

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Robbert

SteveG

« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2003, 01:10:57 pm »

Robbert,

This is a bug that got introduced recently. Look for the next build of the plugin to fix it. (hopefully tonight).

Brian,

I think your issue will go away too. Please let me know if it does not.

Steve

SteveG

« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2003, 02:05:14 pm »

Everyone,

There is a new Plugin posted (9.0.18). I hope most issues are resolved. I will test it extensively tomorrow. If you want to help test, go get the plugin and thanks for your help. If you want to be sure there are no bugs, I would recommend waiting until tomorrow to get this plugin.

Thanks,

Steve

SteveG

« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2003, 01:22:47 pm »

Everyone,

Check out MC 9.1.215 with Plugin 9.0.19. I think this should resolve all outstanding issues. If not, please let me know and I will fix them asap.

Steve

jimpmc

• World Citizen
  • nothing more to say...
« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2003, 05:30:10 pm »

The plug-in for the Creative Labs Jukebox (1 series) now seems to be missing...I see the one for Jukebox 2 and 3.

-J

Stebajo

• World Citizen
  • Every move you'll make I'll be here with you
« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2003, 01:30:56 am »

Everyone,

Check out MC 9.1.215 with Plugin 9.0.19. I think this should resolve all outstanding issues. If not, please let me know and I will fix them asap.

Steve

Steve, I supposed the Nomad JB 1 plug-in is that for Zen. (even if I'm waiting my new JB3)

- Trying to delete a song (or selection of songs), MC9 doesn't crashes anymore, but the song is again not deleted.

- I've seen that Music Centre and JB Direct can't anymore be used at the same time: have you some news about playing NJB in streaming from MC?

Thanks

nila

« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2003, 04:44:49 am »

Steve - it must be tiring testing these plugin's.

Send me either the iPod you use for testing or the Zen and I'll do all the testing for you for it :)

SteveG

« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2003, 05:09:20 am »

jimpmc,

I will have that plugin replaced tomorrow. Creative asked us to split out all the individual players so that is why there are 3 links instead of 1. I will add the Creative Nomad JB 1 tomorrow when our web person is here. For now, use the JB 2 link.

Stebajo,

When I delete files from the root level of Nomad Jukebox ( so that the files are deleted from NJ, not just from a playlist) everything works fine. You are correct that if I delete from a playlist that the file is not removed from a playlist. I will fix this today. Please verify if this is not what you are seeing.

**EDIT** This is fixed in tonight's Plugin build.

Nila,

Thanks for the offer. The generosity of people at this site never ceases to amaze me  ;)

SteveG

« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2003, 09:56:57 am »

A new Plugin (9.0.20) is now available with the fix for Stebajo's bug mentioned above. Even though the web page says 9.0.19, the link will install 9.0.20.

Steve

Stebajo

• World Citizen
« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2003, 03:57:43 am »

A new Plugin (9.0.20) is now available with the fix for Stebajo's bug mentioned above. Even though the web page says 9.0.19, the link will install 9.0.20.

Steve

Hi SteveG

thanks for your rapid answer, your Synchro works very fine!
I've tested your new Nomad2-plugin: trying to delete a song (or selection of songs) from Nomad tree or playlist, MC9 doesn't crashes, but the song is again not deleted, sorry. (with Creative MediaSource all is regular)

Am I alone with this issue?

Thanks

Media Center Registered 9.1.215 -- D:\J River\Media Center\

Microsoft Windows XP  Workstation 5.1 Service Pack 1 (Build 2600)
AMD Athlon 1602 MHz MMX / Memory: Total - 523 MB, Free - 204 MB

Internet Explorer: 6.0.2800.1106 / ComCtl32.dll: 5.82 (xpsp1.020828-1920) / Shlwapi.dll: 6.00.2800.1106 (xpsp1.020828-1920) / Shell32.dll: 6.00.2800.1145 (xpsp2.021108-1929) / wnaspi32.dll: 4.71 (0002) , ASPI for Win32         DLL, Copyright © 1989-2002 Adaptec, Inc. / Aspi32.sys: 4.71 (0002)

Ripping /   Drive W:   Copy mode:ModeBurstBigBuffer   CD Type:Auto   Read speed:Max
 Drive X:   Copy mode:ModeBurstBigBuffer   CD Type:Auto   Read speed:Max
 Digital playback: Yes /  Use YADB: Yes /  Get cover art: No /  Calc replay gain: Yes /  Copy volume: 32767
 Eject after ripping: No /  Play sound after ripping: No  

Burning /  Drive W: LITE-ON  LTR-48125W         Addr: 1:1:0  Speed:32  MaxSpeed:48  Use MJ Engine:Yes
 Test mode: No /  Eject after writing: Yes /  Direct decoding: Yes /  Write CD-Text: Yes
 Use playback settings: No /  Normalization: None

P.S. I'm leaving for Austria and i'll come back on Monday, have you a fine week-end!

Stefano

Stebajo

• World Citizen
« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2003, 04:56:40 am »

Just the last curiousity before to leave:

Has anyone tested JBHTTP? (to play Creative Nomad series in streaming from MusicCentre!)  :o

http://www.nomadness.net/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=search&query=jbhttp

Regards

SteveG

« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2003, 08:18:53 am »

Stefano,

Testing 9.1.215 with Nomad Jukebox plugin 9.0.20. I select a playlist and see the files displayed in the right view. If I right-click and choose delete, the files are deleted from the Playlist but not from Nomad Jukebox. This is what I would expect. When you get back, can you verify the test I just outlined?

Thanks.

PS Creative just released a new development kit, but did not include the ability to play streaming audio.

I have not tested with JBHTTP yet.

Steve

Stebajo

• World Citizen
« Reply #26 on: July 26, 2003, 06:01:50 am »

Stefano,

Testing 9.1.215 with Nomad Jukebox plugin 9.0.20. I select a playlist and see the files displayed in the right view. If I right-click and choose delete, the files are deleted from the Playlist but not from Nomad Jukebox. This is what I would expect. When you get back, can you verify the test I just outlined?

Thanks.

PS Creative just released a new development kit, but did not include the ability to play streaming audio.

I have not tested with JBHTTP yet.

Steve

Yes Steve,

I can confirm you my tests on Nomad JB1_20Gb & NJB3 and almost everything works fine:

- I can delete a file or a bunch of files from a playlist; or delete the whole Playlist. (Could be useful to delete really files from NJB at least like an option...) Infact now I have to use Creative MediaSource to do it.

- Synchro seems work perfectly with Nomad JB3, less with NJB1 where sometimes it gives strange effects like wrong files in the resulting playlist, or again the same files repeated more times.
Anyhow I'll use the JB3, so keep your relax & don't work on NJB1-plugin from now for me.

###  Creative just released a new development kit, but did not include the ability to play streaming audio
But what they are waiting for? They keep the streaming for them only from years... I think that with your mind, JBHTTP could give to you some ideas about NJB-NJB3 stream.
Only a suggestion to have : enable "Use PLS Format for Generated Playlists" in File Settings pad of JBHTTP' settings trayicon; than close and restart JBHTTP server. Only in this way you'll have an almost correct playlist taggin.

Thanks to you

Stefano

SteveG

« Reply #27 on: July 27, 2003, 06:18:10 pm »

- I can delete a file or a bunch of files from a playlist; or delete the whole Playlist. (Could be useful to delete really files from NJB at least like an option...) Infact now I have to use Creative MediaSource to do it.

Stefano,

You can delete the files from NJB. Just right-click and select "Delete" from the root of NJB (not in a playlist) and the files will delete.

Steve

Stebajo

• World Citizen
« Reply #28 on: July 29, 2003, 11:37:49 am »

Stefano,

You can delete the files from NJB. Just right-click and select "Delete" from the root of NJB (not in a playlist) and the files will delete.

Steve

Sorry but it doesn't works.
I've tried to delete the same file 2 times from the root of NJB3, than I've been able to download to PC the "deleted" file.
Anyhow this plugin is great, no more problem with tags.  :D

Thanks
Stefi

Stebajo

• World Citizen
« Reply #29 on: August 11, 2003, 02:58:34 pm »

Sorry but it doesn't works.
I've tried to delete the same file 2 times from the root of NJB3, than I've been able to download to PC the "deleted" file.
Anyhow this plugin is great, no more problem with tags.  :D

Thanks
Stefi

Deleting files from the root or playlist of NJB3 with the new alpha driver "JBDrv_1_21_01a" all is working fine. Not with "JBDrvWHQL_1_20_04c" like in my previous test.
SteveG, you have done a good work!  ;D

Thanks
Stefano

SteveG

« Reply #30 on: August 12, 2003, 05:42:00 am »

Stefano,

Thanks for letting me know all is well.

Steve

Stebajo

• World Citizen
« Reply #31 on: August 16, 2003, 07:46:50 am »

Dear Steve,
today for me all is fine and I'm happy for my big change of work, city and hope life 8). I'm leaving Milano like commercial photographer to Trento, a small town that's growing fastly as university town. There I have made my first years of study 20 years ago, and now as rental & sale of musical instrumentation, audio management &  lights in concerts and public manifestations.

Many Thanks again to you and MC's crew all for your hard job,
Media Center is working very well making easier & better my life!
 ;D

Happy holidays to everybody!

Stefano

Media Center Registered 9.1.225 -- D:\J River\Media Center\

AMD Athlon 1600 MHz MMX / Memory: Total - 523 MB, Free - 219 MB

Internet Explorer: 6.0.2800.1106 / ComCtl32.dll: 5.82 (xpsp1.020828-1920) / Shlwapi.dll: 6.00.2800.1106 (xpsp1.020828-1920) / Shell32.dll: 6.00.2800.1145 (xpsp2.021108-1929) / wnaspi32.dll: 4.71 (0002) , ASPI for Win32         DLL, Copyright © 1989-2002 Adaptec, Inc. / Aspi32.sys: 4.71 (0002)

Ripping /   Drive W:   Copy mode:ModeBurstBigBuffer   CD Type:Auto   Read speed:Max
 Drive X:   Copy mode:ModeBurstBigBuffer   CD Type:Auto   Read speed:8
 Digital playback: Yes /  Use YADB: Yes /  Get cover art: No /  Calc replay gain: Yes /  Copy volume: 32767

Burning /  Drive W: LITE-ON  LTR-48125W         Addr: 1:1:0  Speed:32  MaxSpeed:48  BurnProof:Yes
 Test mode: No /  Eject after writing: Yes /  Direct decoding: Yes /  Write CD-Text: Yes

Audigy 2 Platinum w.remote c.
JB Nomad C 20Gb Driver JukeboxDrivers Standalone 14-01-2002, Firmware JBFW401A_298ADualBETA
Juxebox 3 20Gb Driver JBDrv_1_21_01a, Firmware JB3PCFW_WHQL_1_32_02

Software for JBs: Creative MediaSource 1.02.09, Notmad Univ_712, MP3-Library 2.20, JBDirect 3.10, JBHTTP, Creative PlayCenter 3.1.26

Media Center to transfer & synchro, others to transfer or stream files to J River MC or directly

Pinnacle PCTV PCI

A curiousity to end: Steve you know what I said about Creative in the past, but buying the last JB3 on their on-line Europe Store for about 400¤uro w taxs, they've  made me a present of more than 250¤!! Wow they called me too on my mp, nice one!! :o  Perhaps something is changing in their customer relations?

My Best wishes to you and Happy vacation to all!   ;)

SteveG

« Reply #32 on: August 18, 2003, 05:58:23 am »

Stefano,

Best of luck to you. Once you are settled, let us know where in Trento we can find a good place for Sambuca and we will come visit  :)

Steve

aas9303

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
« Reply #33 on: September 26, 2003, 10:18:47 am »

I just Got myslef a creative zen NX.
I just downloaded the Media Center (Version: 9.0.180) from the website an the plugin for the creative Zen Nx (9.0.23).
I am having some problems though.
When i try to sync a playlist with 25 songs in it, from my pc to the Zen i can download all the songs correctly, but in the playlist there is only one song 25 times. I do not know why this is happening.
Can anybody help me out

SteveG

« Reply #34 on: September 26, 2003, 11:34:15 am »

aas9303,

Please get MC 9.1.260 instead of 9.0.180 from here and try again.....

http://www.musicex.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=MediaCenter;action=display;num=1064528076

aas9303

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
« Reply #35 on: September 26, 2003, 02:06:34 pm »

I tried with the new media center same problem.

SteveG

« Reply #36 on: September 29, 2003, 02:00:02 pm »

I will try to recreate this and if I can, I will fix it tomorrow.

Steve

SteveG

« Reply #37 on: September 30, 2003, 10:28:06 am »

aas9303,

I think I found and fixed your bug. Please download any of the new Nomad Jukebox plugins (v 9.0.24) and hopefully you will be all set.

STeve

aas9303

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
« Reply #38 on: September 30, 2003, 01:45:20 pm »

SteveG

Thanks for the help. Yes it works perfectly now.

aas9303

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
« Reply #39 on: September 30, 2003, 06:41:07 pm »

SteveG

I have one more problem. I had previously synchronized some files. Everything went smoothly. Then i created some other playlist and i synchronised those. But after i did that the playlists i had prevously synchronized where gone.(from my zen)  Now i have only the new ones created.

So my question is if I make one new playlist do i have to synchronize all the playlists? If yes why? I have 15gb of songs in my zen NX abut 3000 of those. It takes a lot of time to do that.

Thanks

Amit

SteveG

« Reply #40 on: October 01, 2003, 06:12:41 am »

Amit,

Do you have the "Delete Files not in Synchronization" box checked in the Synch dialogue? If so, this is your problem, you are telling the Nomad to delete any files that are not currently selected for the present synch.

Steve

aas9303

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
« Reply #41 on: October 01, 2003, 02:48:23 pm »

SteveG

No i do not have that checked. The files are not being deleted the playlists are deleted.
Eg if i have playlist 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ,6 ,7 on my computer and at first i sync only 1,2,3 and then i decide to sync 4, 5, 6,7, and i check mark only those four to sync then 1, 2, and 3 are deleted.

Why is the happeneing

Thanks
Amit

SteveG

« Reply #42 on: October 02, 2003, 06:47:49 am »

Amit,

This is currently by design, but can easily be changed. The logic behind the synch is that you select the playlists that you want to end up on the Nomad and after the synch, this is what you have. In your example, if you want to add playlists after the first synch, leave the first synch playlists checked and then add the new ones. At the end of the synch, all playlists will be on Nomad. The existing playlists will verify and skip the transfer on existing files.

Some users requested this behavior, and that is why it is there. Try it out. If it is not working for you (and others) I can modify it to be consistent with what you are looking for. The downside is, you must manually delete Playlists that are present on Nomad that you don't want anymore. This is a pretty big drawback if you change your mind on what you want.

Steve

aas9303

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
« Reply #43 on: October 02, 2003, 02:43:14 pm »

SteveG

The problem with me is that i have about 15gb of songs on my zen and i have about 25 playlists that cover those many songs. So as you can understand when i want to add or make changes to one of the playlist it takes hours to do that. Even though i have USB 2.0 it take a really hell lot of time.

What you can do to make both the sides happy is probably have a check box there which will either allow you to update everything or just add extra playlists from  the computer.

Other thing you could do probably is give the option to just sync the playlist without trying to copy the files onto the zen. That way for a person like me all the playlist syncronizing can happen faster.

Thanks

Amit

SteveG

« Reply #44 on: October 06, 2003, 10:18:44 am »

Amit,

What you requested is now the default behavior in the latest (9.0.25) plugin. If you have playlists A, B, C, D on Nomad and then synch with only one playlist  F selected and 'Delete files not in synch' unchecked, the result should be Nomad with A, B, C,D, and F on it.

Steve

aas9303

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
« Reply #45 on: October 06, 2003, 01:58:17 pm »

Steve,

Thanks, I will try and let you know if it works properly

LonWar

« Reply #46 on: October 08, 2003, 05:08:43 pm »

I have just started to use this program with my Nomad and am wondering why (unless I am doing something wrong) I can not use the pains? I am not a big fan of tree's.

Is this something that I am doing wrong, going to be changed or just the way it is?

Thanks

Also I am using plugin version 9.0.25 and if I select any file and delete is it say's it's being deleted and then re appears?
-

SteveG

« Reply #47 on: October 09, 2003, 05:38:25 am »

imjustagamer,

Are you running MC 9.1.271?  If not, please try that version. I can not duplicate your inability to delete with 9.1.271 and plugin 9.0.25. If you continue to see it, can you email me a file that you cannot delete? (steve @ jriver.com)

In regards to the panes in the Nomad Jukebox view, this is not currently possible. If you do not want to use the tree, try right clicking on 'Nomad Jukebox' and check out the 'Synchronize files' option. Also try using the Action Window or right click on files and select 'Send To'.

Steve

LonWar

Re:Nomad Jukebox / Zen People
« Reply #48 on: October 09, 2003, 04:03:58 pm »

Yes I am using the newest versions.

I deleted and reinstalled the Nomad plugin and that seemed to work.

Thanks
-

LonWar

Re:Nomad Jukebox / Zen People
« Reply #49 on: October 09, 2003, 05:34:26 pm »

Hey Steve,

I have uploaded a few songs to my Nomad, to give er a try and I like the status bar, That's cool!

However, Once you plug in the Nomad it "Retrieves Track Info" that's fine, but if you change views and come back, or start to use the search bar it "Retrieves Track Info"
I am used to using MediaSource from Creative for my Nomad and it has a search bar and it doesn't do that.

I know that this has probbably been asked for before, But what the hey!

Thanks

Edit..

Also I tried Deleting my Nomad Library, about 2300 files and all but 72 files deleted. When I try and delete the others the screen flashes and the same 72 files are still there.

Media Center Registered 9.1.273 -- C:\Program Files\J River\Media Center\

Intel Pentium 4 1792 MHz MMX / Memory: Total - 1571 MB, Free - 1068 MB

Internet Explorer: 6.0.2800.1106 / ComCtl32.dll: 5.82 (xpsp1.020828-1920) / Shlwapi.dll: 6.00.2800.1226 / Shell32.dll: 6.00.2800.1233 (xpsp2.030604-1804) / wnaspi32.dll: 4.71 (0001) , ASPI for Win32 (95/NT) DLL, Copyright © 1989-2002 Adaptec, Inc. / Aspi32.sys: 4.71 (0001)

Ripping /   Drive F:   Copy mode:ModeSynch   CD Type:Auto   Read speed:Max
  Digital playback: Yes /  Use YADB: Yes /  Get cover art: Yes /  Calc replay gain: Yes /  Copy volume: 32767

Burning /  Drive F: TEAC     CD-W516EC          Addr: 1:0:0  Speed:16  MaxSpeed:16  BurnProof:No
  Test mode: No /  Eject after writing: Yes /  Direct decoding: No /  Write CD-Text: No

When Sync. I figured that it would just try and load the songs that are missing, Not re upload everything.
Am I missing a setting?
-
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up