INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Performance problem with 20.0.61  (Read 17040 times)

jrdiandrea

• Galactic Citizen
Re: Performance problem with 20.0.61
« Reply #50 on: January 29, 2015, 03:17:00 pm »

I must add that the 63 update not only fixed the sluggishness many have reported it also seems that, at least yesterday while using video, it fixed the HUGE delay for me starting prerecorded TV shows or any video for that matter. For months now.....maybe going as far back as 43 as has been eluded to earlier in this thread......every time i would select a video to watch....it would say loading and the round spinning icon would appear for 20 up to 60 seconds before the video would begin to stream. Was so terribly irritating. I posted about this several times and was never able to find a solution.....was jumping in and out of hoops trying to figure it out.

The funny thing is I have 2 Ids installed in other rooms. This delay in video playback never occurred with them. Video would start nearly immediately. I find this curious as I recently have discovered the ID is nnot really for video playback and i musty find alternative solutions to these 2 IDs......they still were more responsive for video playback than my 2 dedicated media computers with MC. Now playback quality is another issue!

Just really glad to see this issue resolved. I hope it wasn't an anomaly last night!!!!

pacwin

• Recent member
Re: Performance problem with 20.0.61
« Reply #51 on: February 03, 2015, 01:22:12 am »

Build 20.0.63 fixes my time smearing issues with audio. All back to usual sound quality now. However the application does crash/lock up and become unresponsive. It would be useful if the JRiver Service could watch for this and restart the JRiver UI.  I may log this if it persists in later builds.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up