INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: one file of an HDTrack download not importing to JRiver  (Read 1157 times)

Tom D.

• Recent member
one file of an HDTrack download not importing to JRiver
« on: February 03, 2015, 07:20:05 pm »

I bought Carrie Underwood Greatest hits from HDtracks.  It downloaded to my NAS and I can see every song on my NAS.  From my NAS I import into JRiver.  Every song imported into JRiver except one song.  Of course that song was one of the 2 songs that I bought the album for.  I tried importing again and again but it would never come over.  Eventually I burned the song to a CD then added the song from the cd to my NAS and then imported the song to JRiver.  This worked but the song has no name and doesn't go into the Carrie Underwood folder, of course.  Eventually I will forget where the song is and won't find it again very easily.  Anybody have an issue like this before?  Or know how to fix it?

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: one file of an HDTrack download not importing to JRiver
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2015, 07:47:07 am »

It may have a tag that is missing some information.  It has probably been imported but not to the location you expect.

In Explorer, you can right click on it and import it.  Shell extensions need to be set to on in the General section of options.

Tom D.

• Recent member
Re: one file of an HDTrack download not importing to JRiver
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2015, 06:26:58 pm »

Thanks I'll try that but when the file imported it showed the number of songs imported and the number of songs imported was one less then the number of songs in the file.  I'll check and see if I can find it like you say.
Pages: [1]   Go Up