INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: audio dropouts when changing library views  (Read 1125 times)

bMinor

• World Citizen
audio dropouts when changing library views
« on: February 09, 2015, 12:26:40 pm »

i don’t know why but all of a sudden i’m getting audio dropouts whenever i’m changing library views.
it started a few days ago and would happen occasionally when using keyboard shortcuts to change
views (from Audio to Play Now to Playlists etc). Since then it has accelerated and now it happens each time when changing views using shortcuts or the cursor…no difference.
i tried a few previous versions back to build 52…same thing.
i’ve always been using the same settings, nothing has changed there on my end. it happens on both,
built-in and airplay outputs. it does not happen using JRemote to control playback.

needless to say, this is pretty annoying. if anyone has an idea…please step forward :)

bMinor

• World Citizen
Re: audio dropouts when changing library views
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2015, 04:05:56 am »

i don’t know why but all of a sudden i’m getting audio dropouts whenever i’m changing library views.
it started a few days ago and would happen occasionally when using keyboard shortcuts to change
views (from Audio to Play Now to Playlists etc). Since then it has accelerated and now it happens each time when changing views using shortcuts or the cursor…no difference.

Solved:

increasing buffering from the default 100 milliseconds to 250 in the Core Audio Settings fixed it.
Pages: [1]   Go Up