INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tags and search using delimiters  (Read 682 times)

yoyoc

• World Citizen
Tags and search using delimiters
« on: February 13, 2015, 02:09:41 pm »

Regards.

I have been a user since MC 13. 

I am interested in having the music  with more comprehensive metadata fields such as including the: singers, musicians, style, orchestra, director, composer, date of recording, date of composition, so more comprehensive searches can be specified.

I have a few questions to ease my intended project.

1.  How much of this tagging data is included in the import data available standard from MC database or where ever it is getting from?

2. Is there any whay to do advanced search in Teater mode with delimiters.  Meaning to search selecting opotions from the diferent information per fields in the data base and a date range. I know Sooloss has something like this and I find that is a worth for more advance music search than just searching artist or album as is typical.

For example If I could  have a theater view search option such as ( parenthesis would king of the the field to select info as delimiters: (genra)= jazz; (Style)=beebop; (musician)= david sanchez; (record label)= WEA Latino; (composer)= sandoval......   

That could give 3 results from different album which other type search might not..

Using such type of information...  there could even be an algoryth,¡m that could suggest more music based on listening patterns or searches.

Pages: [1]   Go Up