INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MC 20 Burning Problem  (Read 1782 times)

wilde53

• Recent member
MC 20 Burning Problem
« on: January 10, 2015, 01:09:45 pm »

:'( :-[ :PYou ruined a perfectly working program. It wont burn cds on my two windows machines and doesn't add track names on my Mac. I stupidly bought the MC 20 for my Mac too! Never again will I pay for an upgrade! Or buy MC!

~OHM~

• Citizen of the Universe
  • "I Don't Play The Music The Music Plays Me"
Re: MC 20, RUINED!
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2015, 01:15:05 pm »

go back to computer school and learn how to run a machine before blaming a perfectly fine piece of software.
“I've Reached A Turning Point In My Life. I Now Realize I Have More Yesterdays Then Tomorrows”

Chico

• World Citizen
  • Life is good!
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2015, 01:47:18 pm »

Hi Wilde53,
I've run this software on both Windows 7, 8 and 8.1 on both my desktop and laptop and can easily burn and rip CD's and DVD's (I don't Apple).  Not sure why you are having problems with it.  Can you be a little more specific on what isn't working?  What OS are you using?
JRiver Media Center... If you don't have it, I don't want to hear it!

astromo

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2015, 02:10:59 pm »

I agree with TAO1857 and Chico, explain your hardware and OS setup and the steps you've gone through before invoking melodramatic statements.

If you engage here positively, you'll get help. The devs have an interest in ensuring the software does its job. Often there's a hardware conflict or a conflict from other software that ends up being ID'd as the culprit.

Case in point, another user having a similar problem:
http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=92220.0

Have you checked the Wiki?
http://wiki.jriver.com/index.php/CDs_and_DVDs

Have a look and you'll find an entry on burning CDs that then has a troubleshooting section. Did you follow this?

At a deeper level, the Wiki has a general Troubleshooting Guide
Step 7 on logging is a positive way of communicating the facts with the devs, rather than guesswork and speculation. Also have a look at Step 4. Have you done that at the very least?

With a little patience I'm confident you'll get yourself sorted. All the best.
MC31, Win10 x64, HD-Plex H5 Gen2 Case, HD-Plex 400W Hi-Fi DC-ATX / AC-DC PSU, Gigabyte Z370 ULTRA Gaming 2.0 MoBo, Intel Core i7 8700 CPU, 4x8GB GSkill DDR4 RAM, Schiit Modi Multibit DAC, Freya Pre, Nelson Pass Aleph J DIY Clone, Ascension Timberwolf 8893BSRTL Speakers, BJC 5T00UP cables, DVB-T Tuner HDHR5-4DT

ssands

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2015, 12:57:37 am »

Absolutely no problems burning a CD on my Win 7 machine with MC 20.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2015, 12:46:50 pm »

Pages: [1]   Go Up