INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Cover Art Window  (Read 2040 times)

PsychShack

• Recent member
  • Mmm, donuts!
Cover Art Window
« on: October 07, 2003, 11:04:22 pm »

I like the way the Action Window can show the image when music is playing....

It would be great if there was an option to automatically turn on the Image display in the Action window when music is playing, and have it change with music, and so on....

A lot of time I do not use the visualizations or just hide them, and I would like to always see the cover art in that little window, without having to go through the File Info, Image menus.

An implementation of this would be great!  And thanks again for the excellent program!
David Schachner

Get lost in the Psychotic Shack: http://psychshack.netfirms.com/

PushiTooL

• Junior Woodchuck
Re: Cover Art Window
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2003, 01:48:07 am »

Yes, that's a GREAT idea! Would a possible solution be to have either Image [Selected track(s)] or Image ['Playing Now' track]?

I searched for a previous thread along these lines but could only find someone state in a beta release thread that the Action Window 'Image' wasn't changing with the playlist. It wasn't discussed.

Thanks PsychShack for this request, thanks to everyone who participates in these forums and of course thanks to the programmers/engineers. Together, you greatly enhance my quality of life :-)

NoCodeUK

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2003, 02:17:37 am »

believe me this has been discussed many times...
there are pros and cons to adding this feature...at one point i was planning to write a plugin to do this but it was beyond my meagre programming skills :D

Adam
"It's called No Code because it's full of code. It's misinformation." - Eddie Vedder

LonWar

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2003, 04:12:19 am »

Goto RhinoBanga's thread in 3rd party plugins and ask him if there is a way to implement a always showing option. That way that little window will always be there, you can see the album art and other info...

hmm, Nevermind this sounds pretty neat, I'll ask him.

http://www.musicex.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=Other_Plugins;action=display;num=1065528273;start=0#5
-
Pages: [1]   Go Up