INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Recent Albums view messed up  (Read 1123 times)

Max Delissen

• Recent member
Recent Albums view messed up
« on: February 20, 2015, 09:08:04 am »

I have this very odd problem with the Recent Albums view in MC20 on my Mac mini.

For reasons that elude me, the order in which albums that were recently added to my NAS are shown in the Recent Albums tab has become really messed up. Before, with automated syncing ON, the Recent Albums appeared automatically and their order seemed to follow the 'Date Modified' order as used by Finder. So new albums just appeared on top of the thumbnail view in MC20. Now there are albums on top that I have added several years ago and I can't restore the old view...

The funny thing (er...not!) is that I have another license of MC20 on my MacBook Pro (with it's own library, but from the same NAS, I must add) and there everything is just fine. I have tried copying the exact settings of my MacBook Pro to my Mac mini, but to no avail.

Both Mac's are running the exact same OS X 10.10.2 version

Does this sound familiar to anyone, did anyone have the same problem and did they find a quick solution? I have thought about a full re-install of MC20 and a full library re-index. And while that's not a lot of work, it does take a rather long time te re-index 62.000+ tracks so I'm not too fond of that option...

Some insight or help would be appreciated!

mwillems

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • "Linux Merit Badge" Recipient
Re: Recent Albums view messed up
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2015, 09:09:21 am »

Is the auto-import option "fix broken links" enabled?

Max Delissen

• Recent member
Re: Recent Albums view messed up
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2015, 03:57:05 pm »

Is the auto-import option "fix broken links" enabled?

Yes, it is. But on my way looking for that, I thought of something else and gave it a try. I ran through the view settings of the Recent Albums tab again and noticed a customized sorting method that had a value called Z-A and then I picked Date Modified.

And Lo and Behold, my recent albums view in MC20 returned to the way I want it!

Next problem is to get JRemote to mirror the Recent Albums view settings of MC20 on my Mac mini, bu I guess a logout/login will do that trick...
Pages: [1]   Go Up