INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dragyn... This one's for you.  (Read 1552 times)

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Dragyn... This one's for you.
« on: August 27, 2003, 05:14:47 pm »

Dave,
PhatPhreddy has posted a couple times about this site but I didn't take a look until today:

www.mediaengine.org

I think you have to visit the forum to understand what they do, but I'm still not sure.  Maybe you can figure it out.

Jim

dragyn

Re: Dragyn... This one's for you.
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2003, 05:48:07 pm »

That looks cool and all but I'm using this other software right now called Media Center v9.1 which does everything I need. It plays music, videos, images and is excellent for organizing your files. I could go on and on. Let me know if you're interested or want a download link to try it out.  ;D

I'll look at it. Maybe PhatPhreddy can give some details. I don't know if I want to switch to anything else though. I pretty much have MC flyin' right now.

Thanks for the info, Jim.

dragyn

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2003, 06:10:47 pm »

I noticed in that screenshot they have "FM Radio" listed.

Another part of my project is getting XM Radio. They have a USB device out that will do it for the PCs. The only bad part is that you need to use their software to run it..but I have heard of ppl writing their own code to control the device and it worked (so they say).

I think something like this would be cool if MC could control it. You already have TV card support...why not satellite radio?

Something I've been thinking about in the last few days.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2003, 05:13:26 am »

I think something like this would be cool if MC could control it. You already have TV card support...why not satellite radio?

If you have a link to any development tools, please send it along.  We would take a look.
Pages: [1]   Go Up