INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: HDTracks questions  (Read 1294 times)

tngiloy

• Junior Woodchuck
HDTracks questions
« on: March 15, 2015, 06:52:55 pm »

Since I just got an Ayre QB-9 (192kHz--not DSD) I decided to get the free download from HDTracks to test it out.
1- When I downloaded the firmware from HDTracks Windows7 asked if I wanted to allow JRiver to make changes to my computer. Are JRiver and HDTracks both owned by you guys?
2- If so, is there a place in MC20 where I can open HDTracks and do the download thru MC20? Kind of like how I can open Apple Store on ITunes. 3-When I downloaded it went to my C/music. I have MC20 set up to send ripped CD discs to my external hard drive. Can I set up HDTracks to send downloaded albums go to automatically my external HD?
How can I move the file from my C drive to MC20? I can play the songs by opening the file from C/music and choosing the individual track and clicking. It then opens MC20 and plays, but I can't find the album in MC20. I would like to import it from c/music to MC20. How?
4- And this may be an Ayre problem. One of the tracks was in 192khz and wouldn't play until I clicked on a pop-up asking if I wanted to convert it to 96khz. If I remember correctly there was an additional download from Ayre to use data above 96khz, but I just wanted to make sure there wasn't also a setting in MC20 I need to change.
Thanks for your help,
Tom

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: HDTracks questions
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2015, 11:13:33 pm »

HDTracks is not ours.  They use our downloader.

You can set up MC's auto import options to import the folder where the files are.  Tools> Import ...

tngiloy

• Junior Woodchuck
Re: HDTracks questions
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2015, 06:17:00 am »

Thanks again.
Pages: [1]   Go Up