INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Some albums refuse to have cover art  (Read 1215 times)

ruud2

• Recent member
Some albums refuse to have cover art
« on: March 09, 2015, 05:45:11 am »

On MC 20.0.67 a few albums refuse to have cover art. There is no cover art by internet search, so I load a jpg or png into the file selection box. No success. In Options, I have tried changing where the image will be stored, and selected "in the file" as well. The track folder is not write protected. My files are on a QNAP 659 Pro NAS.

Any help is appreciated.

Y. G. Bae

• Junior Woodchuck
  • A curious journey called "Life"
Re: Some albums refuse to have cover art
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2015, 11:55:01 pm »

I also have the same problem in few cases. It's strange because the artwork files look similar in spec. among the albums that I can insert cover art and not.

I tried to change the size of the artwork to 1400 X 1400px or around 1400px X ypx or xpx X 1400px on the rectangular artworks, but they still didn't work.

I even removed the problematic album from the library and reimported, but the problem still persisted.

All tags were editable except the cover art, but I was able to insert artworks using Mp3tag via Parallel.

Best regards,
Y. G.

ruud2

• Recent member
Re: Some albums refuse to have cover art
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2015, 12:28:30 pm »

I have pointed the import to a new folder with the image files. Now they do import and stick. I guess something was wrong after all with permissions between the folder with the image, the library folder and the NAS.
Pages: [1]   Go Up