INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: View on iPad  (Read 1987 times)

rockitdoc

• Junior Woodchuck
View on iPad
« on: March 12, 2015, 11:03:03 am »

Hi,

I had a view on my iPad that included being able to read short bios of the artists/etc for the track playing. Don't know what this is called, but it took up about half the screen while the other half (left side) showed the que.  Now, I can't figure out how to get that view again.  Been all over the menus.

Any help appreciated.

S

aoqw76

• Galactic Citizen
Re: View on iPad
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2015, 04:19:12 pm »

With jremote, yes? slide out the current playlist from the right side of the screen, click on a track, there should be an artist bio button.
xubuntu lts 14.04 32 bit, running mc22.0.36 as anything later doesn't work properly over vnc. using linux mc22 as media server to windows mc22 last version / jremote on ipad.
I am the owner / sole admin for www.cyrusunofficial.co.uk ("fan" site for Cyrus Audio hifi)

aoqw76

• Galactic Citizen
Re: View on iPad
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2015, 06:36:30 am »

Gave you the wrong info from memory:
correct version; click on an album, you'll see the track listing, top right will be an "i" in a circle: press it. "Artist bio" button then appears bottom right, data is taken from last.fm.
xubuntu lts 14.04 32 bit, running mc22.0.36 as anything later doesn't work properly over vnc. using linux mc22 as media server to windows mc22 last version / jremote on ipad.
I am the owner / sole admin for www.cyrusunofficial.co.uk ("fan" site for Cyrus Audio hifi)
Pages: [1]   Go Up