INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Migrated app onto new machine - Interface not looking good at all...  (Read 966 times)

jgradisher

• Recent member

I've just purchased a new laptop and migrated my old MC19 for Windows to it. (Then upgraded to MC20)

For all intents and purposes, it appears to have had no issues in migrating the database, but the GUI is now all messed up.

Anything with a graphic aspect to it is now microscopic in style - album art, buttons,etc.

Every time I open a playlist or a new view, I have to reset the column widths manually, and when I tried to make a smartlist, the window was completely squunched up and I had to manually drag it so that it was useable.

It is near impossible to use the application now. Am I missing a setting somewhere?

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
Re: Migrated app onto new machine - Interface not looking good at all...
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2015, 03:35:22 pm »

Try picking something bigger than 100% from the View > Size menu.

If you have a high DPI monitor, things can look too small.  A fix for this is coming in the next few days.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

jgradisher

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2015, 03:47:08 pm »

Try picking something bigger than 100% from the View > Size menu.

If you have a high DPI monitor, things can look too small.  A fix for this is coming in the next few days.

Yeah, I had been running at 125%, and now at 175% the fonts are blindingly large but I can begin to see the album art. :)

Thanks, I will wait with baited breath...

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2015, 05:37:27 pm »

Yeah, I had been running at 125%, and now at 175% the fonts are blindingly large but I can begin to see the album art. :)

Thanks, I will wait with baited breath...

Well the size of the album art can always be set with the slider at the top right.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center
Pages: [1]   Go Up