INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Trial extension  (Read 1554 times)

Kestrel

Trial extension
« on: March 27, 2015, 02:33:24 pm »

Hi,

I originally tried and purchased JRiver MC a few years ago but after getting annoyed with the bugs and incomplete nature of it, as it was then, abandoned it and returned to the old faithful and simpler  Audirvana but just a few days ago decided it was time to give JRiver another go so downloaded the current version, all was fine until I realised that the default sampling rate for my DAC (Mytek Stereo 192) had changed, it shows 48 on start up and had changed to 176 or 88 depending on the last SR played at the last listening session so after resetting the DAC in Audio Midi and the problem persisting I decided to Trash JRiver and it's component parts and reinstall from the discimage having done so I was informed that the trial period had elapsed but that I could apply for an extension which I did, on obtaining and entering the extension code in the relevant field and hitting next or continue (I forget what it was called) the window disappeared but no JRiver MC window opened so I clicked on the application icon again and a new purchase/restore registration window opened but with no option to reenter the extension code, so my question is how do I get JRiver MC back without purchasing bearing in mind I only had it installed for 2 or 3 days of the 30 day trial period and also if I'm going to experience these kinds of problems I may not want ti purchase anyway.

Any help much appreciated,

Regards
Pete

Late 2012 iMac > Yosemite  10.10.2
Pages: [1]   Go Up