INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Custom functions in JRemote  (Read 1953 times)

flac.rules

• Citizen of the Universe
Custom functions in JRemote
« on: March 30, 2015, 12:05:44 pm »

It would be great if you could add custom functions in JRemote, maybe as an extra item with an icon in the list (in addition to audio, images, video and playlist), you could name the function after the users choice, and the function could be any web-command you can send to MC, or combination of thereof. That would be very useful.

hoyt

• MC Beta Team
Re: Custom functions in JRemote
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2015, 10:23:33 am »

I'd like to +1 this... 

Perhaps the user could build a list of commands in the MC installation that are visible to the JRemote client.  Having a listing of types of commands (batch file, web command, MC Core commands, etc). 

flac.rules

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2015, 03:14:26 pm »

I'd like to +1 this... 

Perhaps the user could build a list of commands in the MC installation that are visible to the JRemote client.  Having a listing of types of commands (batch file, web command, MC Core commands, etc). 

Yeah, that sounds like a great idea, you can even adjust it to add commands like that into theatre view and so on then?

flac.rules

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2015, 08:11:52 am »

Bump

hoyt

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2015, 07:47:31 pm »

I was just thinking of another feature I'd like to see, but if this existed I wouldn't need to...  I'd like to be able to easily (with JRemote), adjust the speed of playback.  This would solve an issue for my better half when she's teaching ballet classes.  She currently uses an iPod and an app on the iPod to change speeds, but I think it would be much preferable if the instructors used JRiver (and JRemote) to operate the studios.  If I could add a MCWS into JRemote, I could do this.
Pages: [1]   Go Up