INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Saving musicians list  (Read 1466 times)

sootshe

Saving musicians list
« on: April 03, 2015, 03:36:59 am »

Hello,

New to this format & wanting to know if I can save the musicians credit list for an album in this software.
I'd like to list all the muss on an album & all the credits for each album so I can view it when listening to the album.
Yeak, just like we used to do when we had vinyl & got all that info for free.

Any help appreciated.

blgentry

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Saving musicians list
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2015, 08:28:30 am »

Media Center has a comments field where you can put free form text.  As far as I know, that's where you'd put something like you're describing.  I am NOT an authority on this though, so you might want to wait for other people to chime in with their ideas.

Brian.

bMinor

• World Citizen
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2015, 10:23:48 am »

I'd like to list all the muss on an album & all the credits for each album so I can view it when listening to the album.

i’m fairly new as well but my answer is YES:
I don’t have the time to get into details as to exactly how but under tags there is a slew of fields available such as Band, Bios, Copyright etc. that you can fill out. If a field such as let’s say ‘credits’ is not avail then you can create one.
Here’s some good reading about tags: http://wiki.jriver.com/index.php/Tags

sootshe

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2015, 04:13:22 pm »

i’m fairly new as well but my answer is YES:
I don’t have the time to get into details as to exactly how but under tags there is a slew of fields available such as Band, Bios, Copyright etc. that you can fill out. If a field such as let’s say ‘credits’ is not avail then you can create one.
Here’s some good reading about tags: http://wiki.jriver.com/index.php/Tags

Thanks guys, will look into this & get it sorted.

chriswimlett

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2015, 09:57:12 am »

I use the soloists tag for singers and instrumentalists on my mostly classical albums.  The big advantage is that once a soloist is entered you can subsequently chose them from a drop down list.  The field allows you to enter multiple soloists - one per line.  Not sure if this is what you're looking for.
Pages: [1]   Go Up