INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Extend Trial Problem  (Read 1715 times)

mechaMecha

• Recent member
Extend Trial Problem
« on: April 18, 2015, 01:53:33 pm »

I installed a trial version MC20 on my Mac last week and noticed that I can't get it to quit properly. In an attempt to fix this, I completely uninstalled the program, then downloaded and installed the most recent version. I should have about 21 more days left on my trial, but when I tried to launch the newly installed version, it told me that my trial period has expired. It also said that I can extend it by submitting my email address, which I did. I received a code to enter, which I also did, and the program shut down. Upon relaunching, I'm still told that my trial period has expired, and the only option it's giving me is to purchase a license. I'm not ready to shell out $50 for it yet, because I haven't really been able to test it out much. Is there any way to actually extend my trial period?

glynor

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Extend Trial Problem
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2015, 08:30:26 pm »

Is the clock on your Mac right?  Did you recently change the computer's name in System Preferences > Network?
"Some cultures are defined by their relationship to cheese."

Visit me on the Interweb Thingie: http://glynor.com/

mechaMecha

• Recent member
Re: Extend Trial Problem
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2015, 10:10:17 pm »

Yup. Clock is right, and I haven't made any kind of system changes. I suspect it has to do with uninstalling and reinstalling.
Pages: [1]   Go Up