INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Need help - how do I assign an epg entry for Colossus  (Read 1437 times)

CountryBumkin

• Citizen of the Universe
Need help - how do I assign an epg entry for Colossus
« on: April 20, 2015, 01:33:24 pm »

I have my Colossus installed and it is working. If I double click on it (SerialDigital or Caputure) in the Standard View >Television >Channels, it brings up the Colossus screen and shows whatever is currently fed into it. I'm feeding it from a FireTV over its HDMI connection.

However I can't figure out how to display/see the Colossus screen in Theater View.

Should it be possible to be in Theater View, to open the TV Guide and scroll down to the Colossus as if I'm going to a TV channel?

The problem I have is that there is no EPG (Guide data source) for the Colossus. Is there away to add some false data just to be able to bring up the display (then I could just change the input (FireTV programming) to the Colossus using the remote for the FireTV.

Thanks

Yaobing

• Administrator
  • Dogs of the world unite!
Re: Need help - how do I assign an epg entry for Colossus
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2015, 04:11:14 pm »

Currently, the Guide in Theater view only displays channels that have EPG programs.  So you will not see your capture channels.

There is a way though.  You can create a custom Theater view item.  Add a rule "Media Type" "is" "TV".  This will display all your TV channels.  You can further customize it, for example, by limiting "TV Tuner Input Type" to "Capture".
Yaobing Deng, JRiver Media Center

CountryBumkin

Re: Need help - how do I assign an epg entry for Colossus
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2015, 05:50:42 pm »

Cool. Thanks
Pages: [1]   Go Up