INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: "Delete from handheld any files not in sync list" doesn't work in 20.0.100  (Read 2370 times)

Dchox

• Recent member

Option "Delete from handheld any files not in sync list" do not work in MC 20.0.100.

1. Two playlist are succesfully synchronized to the handheld.
2. In MediaCenter some songs are deleted from the playlists previously sinchrorized.
3. Click in the "Recheck Sync" option.
4. In MC none song is marked to be deleted from the handheld in the next sync.
5. To enable the next sync a song is added to a playlist.
6. After run the next sync only the new song was added to the handheld.  Zero songs are deleted in the handheld.

This is a fragment of the log:

--------- start fragment
0017672: 1800: Handheld: CHHUploadHelper::CreateDeleteArray: Start
0017672: 1800: Handheld: CHHUploadHelper::CreateDeleteArray: Not deleting 'Sony Walkman\MUSIC\Alejandro Fernández\100 Años de Música Mexicana -Disco 2\Alejandro Fernández_Huapango.wma' because it isn't located in the path 'MUSIC\100 Años de Música Mexicana -Disco 2\'
0017672: 1800: Handheld: CHHUploadHelper::CreateDeleteArray: Not deleting 'Sony Walkman\MUSIC\Aterciopelados\Lo Esencial\Aterciopelados_No necesito.mp3' because it isn't located in the path 'MUSIC\Lo Esencial\'
0017672: 1800: Handheld: CHHUploadHelper::CreateDeleteArray: Not deleting 'Sony Walkman\MUSIC\Aterciopelados\Lo Esencial_ Aterciopelados\Aterciopelados_Bolero falaz.mp3' because it isn't located in the path 'MUSIC\Lo Esencial_ Aterciopelados\'
0017672: 1800: Handheld: CHHUploadHelper::CreateDeleteArray: Not deleting 'Sony Walkman\MUSIC\Varios Artistas\Trovadores en Vivo\Alberto Plaza_Yo te seguiré.wma' because it isn't located in the path 'MUSIC\Trovadores en Vivo\'
0017672: 1800: Handheld: CHHUploadHelper::CreateDeleteArray: Not deleting 'Sony Walkman\MUSIC\Varios Artistas\Gran Concierto Infanitil_ Exitos de Oro\Alberto Lozano_El mundo es una bola.mp3' because it isn't located in the path 'MUSIC\Gran Concierto Infanitil_ Exitos de Oro\'
0017672: 1800: Handheld: CHHUploadHelper::CreateDeleteArray: Not deleting 'Sony Walkman\MUSIC\Alberto Escobar\Ciudadano del Mundo\Alberto Escobar_Canta mi canto.mp3' because it isn't located in the path 'MUSIC\Ciudadano del Mundo\'
0017672: 1800: Handheld: CHHUploadHelper::CreateDeleteArray: Finish (0 ms)
--------- end fragment

I can see that MC is using diffent paths. 

In MC "Audio Path:" option is set to "MUSIC\[Album Artist]\[Album]\"
When MC analyze deletion is using "MUSIC\[Album]\"

Example from the log:

'Sony Walkman\MUSIC\Alberto Escobar\Ciudadano del Mundo\Alberto Escobar_Canta mi canto.mp3'
VS
'MUSIC\Ciudadano del Mundo\'

Where:

AlbumArtist=Alberto Escobar
Album=Ciudadano del Mundo
NameFileSong=Alberto Escobar_Canta mi canto.mp3

I hope this information can be usufull.

Regards.

Dchox

• Recent member

Now I have 20.0.132 and the problem persist.  However I have determined that this error happen when the field [Album Artist] is used as part of "Audio Path" paremeter value for the handheld.  If the field is replaced, for example, with [Artist] the problem is avoided.

Example.

Not use:
MUSIC\[Album Artist]\[Album]\

Use:
MUSIC\[Artist]\[Album]\

If you use [Album Artist] Media Center sync (copy) correctly in the handheld using the path "MUSIC\[Album Artist]\[Album]\" but the field [Album Artist] is omited when a file is located to be deleted, MC use "MUSIC\[Album]\".

blgentry

• Citizen of the Universe

Maybe try using [Album Artist (auto)] instead.  [Album Artist] is an optional field.  So it *can* be blank.  Maybe a blank value is confusing the logic somewhere.  [Album Artist (auto)] is always populated, so it should never be blank.

Not sure if that will help, but it's worth a try.

Brian.

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!

Yes, please give blgentry's advice a shot and report back.  Thanks.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

Dchox

• Recent member

The [Album Artist] field in my case is always populated.  On April 26th I sent a fragment of the log created by MC.  You can see how a different path for the same song is used by MC in the same sync event.  I'm good now using [Artist] instead [Album Artist].

Regards.
Pages: [1]   Go Up