INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Managing MacMini JRiver Library on MacBook Pro JRiver  (Read 1316 times)

Afrosheen

• Galactic Citizen
Managing MacMini JRiver Library on MacBook Pro JRiver
« on: May 03, 2015, 12:34:16 am »

I'm trying to specifically set up smartlists that I can play on JRemote, but I wish to do that on my Macbook Pro by loading my Mac Mini JRiver Library on Media Center that's on my Macbook Pro. 

Unfortunately, adding or deleting playlists do not save after switching back to the laptop library and then back to the Mac Mini library.  Anyone know why this happens? Could anyone here provide some help in getting MC on my MacMini to save the changes done through loading the library on my MacBook Pro?

Thanks! 

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Managing MacMini JRiver Library on MacBook Pro JRiver
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2015, 06:47:38 am »

If you're using one copy of MC as a client for another copy, the changes aren't saved on the server unless you use authentication on the server.  Add a login and password on the server.

Afrosheen

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2015, 04:43:09 pm »

Thank you JimH!!!  I have added a login and password, unfortunately same issue persists after trying to delete a playlist form the remote MC on the server side.  

Afrosheen

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2015, 06:17:41 pm »

Doh, nevermind.  I think I was quick to check the changes or was quick to quit which probably didn't allow enough time to transfer over the changes. 
Pages: [1]   Go Up