INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: using JRMC20 to bypass Bridge on DirectStream DAC for gapless playback  (Read 1449 times)

-Michael

• Junior Woodchuck

I had read a post in a thread dated a year ago that MC20 can perform the function of the bridge on my PS Audio DirectStream Dac and thus output gapless music. I cannot find it now. Is it possible? If so , what is the way to configure MC20 so the DAC gets fed gapless music?
Synology 214Play, PS Audio DirectStream DAC, Roksan Kandy Amp, Dynaudio 42s, Magnum Dynalab 105T & attenuator, Nordost, TNTAudio and Furutech cables.

Wybe

• World Citizen

The PS Audio DSD will not play gapless if you use the Bridge. This year Bridge II will be released and Bridge II will support gapless. Using the USB input of the PS Audio DSD and applying the correct settings in MC20 will result in gapless playback.

-Michael

• Junior Woodchuck

Thanks Wybe, that is what I needed to know. I look forward to the release of Bridge II.
Synology 214Play, PS Audio DirectStream DAC, Roksan Kandy Amp, Dynaudio 42s, Magnum Dynalab 105T & attenuator, Nordost, TNTAudio and Furutech cables.
Pages: [1]   Go Up