INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Media Center 9.1.260 beta available  (Read 11417 times)

Aaron11122

• nothing more to say...
Re: Media Center 9.1.260 beta available
« Reply #50 on: September 28, 2003, 05:33:11 pm »

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but... I've noticed a bug/limitation that has been present for a while and is still present in the newest MC version - when playing long files (over 2 hours or so) the scroll bar control doesn't let you to jump to areas at end of the file, instead it loops back around to the beginning.  

5TillFree

• Recent member
  • Rock On!
9.1.260 STILL HANGS RIPPING CONSECUTIVE CD'S
« Reply #51 on: September 28, 2003, 09:54:28 pm »

I STILL have the same problem ripping consecutive CD's. Media Center ALWAYS hangs. What a pain. Come on when are you going to fix this? I've NEVER even gotten an acknowledgement of this problem Jim - no help.  

This is DEFINITELY A SHOP STOPPER! FIX IT BEFORE RELEASE! PLEEEEEEAAAAAASE!
----------------------------------------------
History:
http://www.musicex.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=MediaCenter;action=di splay;num=1062541277;start=7#7

http://www.musicex.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=MediaCenter;action=di splay;num=1058293854;start=34#34

http://www.musicex.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=MediaCenter;action=di splay;num=1056059448;start=7#7

http://www.musicex.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=MediaCenter;action=di splay;num=1055892962;start=53#53
»» Select Windows Freeware ««
http://www.SelectFreeware.com

scott_r

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #52 on: September 28, 2003, 10:46:41 pm »

Still having problems with minimising some modal windows.
1) Minimizing the audio analysis window works as it should, but doesn't draw the title bar correctly:

2) Minimizing both the format converter and sound recorder minimizes the entire app. This is very annoying.

Cheers,

Scott.

knickelfarz

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #53 on: September 29, 2003, 03:21:04 am »

Around 35% CPU usage when mouse rests in PlayerBar area ? ? ?
With this bug, some previous builds had up to 80% CPU usage, build .257 had up to 40% usage - so it's already improved quite much... but there's still a "leftover" of 15% CPU usage that maybe unnecessary:
On my system, MC has about 2% of CPU usage when minimized, 2% to 5% when displaying library. It uses 2% to 20% when in PlayingNow (dependent on visualization...) - so far so good...
But when the mouse is over the PlayerBar area, about 15% additional CPU usage is needed. It doesn't matter if the mouse is moving or not, if the arrow is over the display, sliders, buttons or just the background. The program is not doing anything more, but it catches these 15%... The memory usage is not increased.

List Drawing Bug - since build .254
While and after resizing MC, some pixel of the list content flash between "List_HeaderBar" and track list. It also happens in AW and in the "panes".

List Drawing Bug
After horizontal scrolling track lists to the right, the "List_HeaderBar" of the columns don't show "mouse over" hover effect and "mouse down" state.

List Drawing Bug
The button list in the "Customize Menu Bar" dialog does not support the transparency of the "SmallIcons.png".

Top Toolbar Drawing Bug
If "OffsetX" for the "TopBar" has a value greater than 50, the Minimize-, Maximize/Restore-, and Close-Buttons of the Mainframe are overdrawn by the toolbar buttons when resizing MC to a smaller width.

Frame Drawing Bug
The Minimize-, Maximize/Restore-, and Close-Buttons of "Frame"/Dialog windows don't show  "mouse over"/hover effect. Only normal and "mouse down" states are displayed.

Don't know if this has worked before:
When listening to web radio, Playing Now's Track Info does not refresh when a new song starts. It's sticked to the page that is loaded when you start listening to the station. So in Hairstyle / Windowed / Full Screen mode, it's quite hard to get the right info...

---------------------------------------------------------
DirectX 9.0b installed - Matrox G550 with new drivers

Media Center 9.1.260 -- C:\Programme\Audio\Media Center\

Microsoft Windows 2000  Workstation 5.0 Service Pack 2 (Build 2195)
Intel Pentium 4 2016 MHz MMX / Memory: Total - 1048 MB, Free - 827 MB

Internet Explorer: 6.0.2800.1106 / ComCtl32.dll: 5.81 / Shlwapi.dll: 6.00.2800.1226 / Shell32.dll: 5.00.3315.2902 / wnaspi32.dll: Internal ASPI Layer

Ripping /   Drive I:   Copy mode:ModeBurstBigBuffer   CD Type:Auto   Read speed:Max
 Drive J:   Copy mode:ModeBurstBigBuffer   CD Type:Auto   Read speed:Max
 Digital playback: Yes /  Use YADB: Yes /  Get cover art: No /  Calc replay gain: Yes /  Copy volume: 32767
 Eject after ripping: No /  Play sound after ripping: No  

Burning /  Drive J: TEAC     CD-W524E           Addr: 1:1:0  Speed:24  MaxSpeed:24  BurnProof:Yes
 Test mode: No /  Eject after writing: Yes /  Direct decoding: Yes /  Write CD-Text: No
 Use playback settings: No /  Normalization: None

Doof

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Farm Animal Stupid
« Reply #54 on: September 29, 2003, 05:34:12 am »

When MC is maximized, and I try to click any of the toolbar buttons on the bottom, the tooltip pops up over the button and then I can't click on it. Obviously this doesn't happen when MC isn't maximized because the tooltip can pop down and be out of the way.

There's also a really strange "bug" that's probably unique to my own configuration.

• Running WindowBlinds 4
  • Having the Windows Taskbar at the top of the screen
  • MC is maximized

What happens is that when I try to maximize other windows over top of MC, they maximize bigger than they should and wind up under the taskbar.  This is easily reproducible (provided you have WindowBlinds installed) and is definitely linked to MC. If the MC window is manually sized to take up the whole desktop space, this problem doesn't occur. As soon as you click the maximize button, the problem reappears. This happens on two different systems, both with completley different video cards.

JohnT

« Reply #55 on: September 29, 2003, 06:32:28 am »

1°) I can't burn CD  :-[ with  MC91260  :o :-/ :( :-[ :(
I've started a separate thread on this entitled "Burner not detected". Please reply to that thread.

Thanks.
John Thompson, JRiver Media Center

JohnT

Re: 9.1.260 STILL HANGS RIPPING CONSECUTIVE CD'S
« Reply #56 on: September 29, 2003, 06:45:14 am »

I STILL have the same problem ripping consecutive CD's. Media Center ALWAYS hangs.
I've started a separate thread on this entitled "MC hangs after multiple rips". Please reply to that thread.
John Thompson, JRiver Media Center

Sauzee

« Reply #57 on: September 29, 2003, 07:23:37 am »

BUG

MC still not copying image tag when doing mp3 to mp3 conversion.  

I reported this before and it was reported as being fixed in one of the builds.  However, it's still there.

Doof

• MC Beta Team
  • Farm Animal Stupid
« Reply #58 on: September 29, 2003, 08:35:06 am »

When MC is maximized, and I try to click any of the toolbar buttons on the bottom, the tooltip pops up over the button and then I can't click on it. Obviously this doesn't happen when MC isn't maximized because the tooltip can pop down and be out of the way.

Just wanted to point out that this only happens when the taskbar is at the top of the screen, since it's only then that the tooltip truly has nowhere to go but in the way of the button.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up