INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Viewing Images  (Read 1091 times)

DanielBMe

• World Citizen
Viewing Images
« on: May 13, 2015, 11:21:24 am »

I've imported all my travel photos into MC and seem to have a problem viewing them the way that I would like in Theatre View.  First off, when importing an image, is it possible to set the tag for Album to be the folder name?  When importing the Album name defaults to the date.  

Also, when viewing an album, if I select a photo, it takes me to another screen which shows me the photo on the right hand side and some photo info on the left.  I really don't want to see the photo info.  I would just like to be able to view the photo full screen when I select it, then be able to continue on to the next image.  Am I missing something obvious where I can select this option?

Any help would be appreciated!

DanielBMe

• World Citizen
Re: Viewing Images
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2015, 12:15:09 pm »

Ok I figured out how to tag the images with the Album name.  That goes pretty quick so I can handle that.

Still can't figure out how to view an image full screen without all the photo info on the left hand side....

DanielBMe

• World Citizen
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2015, 11:19:40 am »

Anyone?

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2015, 11:22:58 am »

Try selecting the image.  Then press enter, or double click, or the play button.  If you have multiple images, the space bar toggles the slide show on and off.

DanielBMe

• World Citizen
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2015, 11:33:06 am »

Ok, turns out I have to hit enter on the picture, then on the next screen hit enter again.  Is there no way to go full screen on the first enter?  Also, the picture auto zooms to like 150%, is there a way to have it zoom to fullscreen instead?
Pages: [1]   Go Up