INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Smarlists with 'playlist' criteria keep breaking?  (Read 1545 times)

BartMan01

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Smarlists with 'playlist' criteria keep breaking?
« on: May 28, 2015, 01:56:37 pm »

Some of my utility lists use playlist criteria.  For example, I have a '!Task -- Needs audio analysis' smartlist to find files that have not been analyzed.  Specific files (usually very short or audio test tracks) fail the criteria even after being analyzed, so I have have a playlist that I put these in then I exclude that playlist from the results.  The criteria keeps changing from what I entered to a non-functional 'Custom' '-[Playlist ID]='.  'Entered criteria.png' is what I put in and what works for a while.  'Broken criteria.png' is what it keeps changing to.

I can't find any rhyme or reasons as to when or why it changes like that, but it is happening frequently to all of my smartlists that use that type of criteria to include or exclude other playlists.

glynor

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Smarlists with 'playlist' criteria keep breaking?
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2015, 07:19:44 pm »

You can't edit them in any way from a Library Server Client or while any Library Server Client is connected:
http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=75183.0

This is still broken. I can confirm, I've had it happen on a couple of mine recently.

You can edit other Playlists and Smartlists without trouble. But if any of your Smartlists have Playlist is any (or is not any) references to other playlists, you cannot touch them while any Library Server client is running and connected. Even if the client is idle, it'll bork the lists all up.
"Some cultures are defined by their relationship to cheese."

Visit me on the Interweb Thingie: http://glynor.com/
Pages: [1]   Go Up