INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Format conversion - many skipped tracks  (Read 1337 times)

Z0001

• Citizen of the Universe
Format conversion - many skipped tracks
« on: June 01, 2015, 06:09:45 am »

Hi
I had imported some wav files (i think created from mp3 rips) and i tried to convert to FLAC 0. A large number were skipped and not converted. What might the reasons of this be? I was converting to create a mirrored FLAC library to use as my base library.

Thanks
Z

ypslon

• Recent member
Format conversion
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2015, 12:17:33 pm »

I tried to convert flac 24/96 and 24/192 to flac 16/44. The result was 24/44.1 in either cases. I don't see any way to change this output. Am I missing something?
Thank you.

blgentry

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Format conversion - many skipped tracks
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2015, 04:03:53 pm »

The options for bit depth and sample rate are under "Options" in the Pane on the lower left labeled Conversion.  When you click on options, you'll get a new dialog box "Audio Conversion Options".  In the lower center part of that box, you'll see a section labeled Audio.  That's where you'll find the bit depth drop down box.  You'll also see Apply DSP Settings.  I'm guessing this is checked, because the DSP settings are the only way I know to do sample rate conversion when converting from one format to another.   Uncheck that box to disable DSP conversion, or click on the DSP Settings button to see what your Output is set to, and change it if you want to.

Brian.

ypslon

• Recent member
Re: Format conversion - many skipped tracks
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2015, 09:48:39 am »

Thank you so much for your help. It's all working good.
Pages: [1]   Go Up