INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Chrisrainman's comments on MC9  (Read 1087 times)

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Chrisrainman's comments on MC9
« on: September 25, 2003, 12:34:19 pm »

[Chrisrainman's comments moved out of bug thread]

Using MC9 quite often I still find space for minor improvements that seem not too complex to me:

1. When "Renaming Files from Props" I would like to select a different text for multiple artist albums instead of using always "Assorted".

2. I would like to use the column "Date imported" to quickly filter all albums imported on a specific date. I am sure you are aware of that a text like "21,6 minutes ago" is much worse than "250903" or grouping level like "this week", "last week", ...

3. When using album thumbnails for a album view I would like to have the possibility to select a single song out of this album. Suggestion 1: Drill-Down function to details view by double-clicking on an album. Suggestion 2: Right-clicking on album thumbnail shows all songs and lets me choose one or more (holding CTRL) songs for playback.

4. Referring to 3 (seems to be a bug) sometimes it is not possible to see the quick-view of album thumbnails. The track list only appears for a fraction of a second. I assume this is the case if exceeding a certain number of tracks?

5. I remember this has been posted before - but I never saw an explaination why it does not work: Real Media Player files cannot be executed in Media Center - I am always asked to download Real Media Player! Why?

6. When dealing with duplicate files it would be very helpful to be able to copy all tag contents to another file. This would make organizing much more effective.

Would be great to receive a feedback if these suggestions can be considered for future releases.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Chrisrainman's comments on MC9
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2003, 12:37:13 pm »

We're not making any more changes to 9.1 now.  Please post suggestions for changes when 10.0 dev begins.

#4 is a bug and may have been fixed in build 259.  If not, it will be fixed tonight.

For help with Realplayer, check the thread at the top that's titled "Welcome ....FAQ..."
Pages: [1]   Go Up