INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: media 9 and slideshow  (Read 1431 times)

PJ624

• nothing more to say...
media 9 and slideshow
« on: September 21, 2003, 05:52:25 am »

I am having major difficulty w media 9, i am trying to show multi media, images,music, video. I set uo a playlist with all included hit play. I set shuffle, continuous play I want the play list to loop back. Sometimes it plays music with the images sometimes not, the play list includes about 75 downloaded fashion show simagges and audio. Media center just stops at times error message (cannot locate volume) music file. I purchased the plug in slide show downloaded it, click on a music file in playlist it plays but display says there is no image, as I said there is about 75 images.
Whats am I doing wrong. Is there help contents somewhere  for the slideshow plugin.?  ::)

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
Re: media 9 and slideshow
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2003, 08:28:36 am »

The slideshow plugin must be configured via. the right-click menu when it's running.

The built in image playback capabilities of MC 9.1 do a lot of the same things.  The help file has information about this.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

PJ624

• nothing more to say...
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2003, 04:51:52 am »

Thanks for responding Matt, when I right click and configure slide show I get a message saying there are no  images, yet I have at least 50 in the playlist.
When I do have success running music and images together in a playlist, sometimes it will stop and a message that says it cannot find the volume of that particular image or music file. Can you give me any more tips.
                                      Thanks

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2003, 07:23:52 am »

You may be confusing the slideshow plug-in with the built in display of images.  Try exploring all the right click options and reading the MC help file on image playback.

You can find slideshow instructions if you need it by doing a search here, but it's probably better to use the built-in image display.
Pages: [1]   Go Up