INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: JazzRadio.com  (Read 3929 times)

DaLarry

• Recent member
  • Yesteryear's technology RIGHT NOW!
JazzRadio.com
« on: June 17, 2015, 02:16:30 pm »

I'm a longtime subscriber to JazzRadio.com.  It works fine from the web and inside KODI (through a plug-in).  Is there a way to play it inside MC?  I'm on version 20.
The technology of a sufficiently advanced civilization will be virtually indistinguishable from magic.
Sir Arthur C. Clarke

imugli

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: JazzRadio.com
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2015, 08:05:42 pm »

Under settings on their site, you can choose to open the stream using web player or RealPlayer / Other Player, which is an MP3 stream.
If you choose the MP3 stream and open it with MC, you should see a list of servers (files) in the Playing Now screen.
You can create a playlist and drag and drop those files into the playlist, then load it any time you like from within MC directly.

DaLarry

• Recent member
  • Yesteryear's technology RIGHT NOW!
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2015, 02:28:06 pm »

Thanx!
The technology of a sufficiently advanced civilization will be virtually indistinguishable from magic.
Sir Arthur C. Clarke

sweiss

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2018, 03:51:00 pm »

I also listen to JazzRadio a huge fan. I used to listen to it through Kodi but this Add on is now marked as "broken" and does not play anymore.

I want to see if Media Center will play the high definition feed. I paid for a subscription that required an Id and Password to access the stream (which the Kodi Add on did). Does anyone know if Media Center can play the high def stream?

Thanks!
Pages: [1]   Go Up