INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Media Server and Cover Arts  (Read 1062 times)

Polonio

• Galactic Citizen
Media Server and Cover Arts
« on: September 19, 2003, 09:47:02 am »

I had a problem for streaming cover arts with international characters. I think it get fixed, however, something else happened, and I am not still able to stream Cover Arts.

I think the actual problem is not related with international characters. It affects to any WMA file.

Let me describe what I see.

The "Image File" column for each and every track shows in MC as "folder.jpg". It works fine in MC, so I see the thumbnails correctly.

However, "Image File" column in a MC client connected to a Media Server, shows an adress pointing to a WMA file (yes, the extension is WMA). The following entry is copied from the "Image File" column:

m01p://192.168.0.30:8079/CoverArt/F:\Mi música\Discos\Avril Lavigne - Let Go\02 - Complicated.wma

Pay attention to this characters: "/CoverArt/". I think it was not supposed to be there. And the correct address should be:

"m01p://192.168.0.30:8079/F:\Mi música\Discos\Avril Lavigne - Let Go\folder.jpg"

Obviously, the thumbnail is not displayed, and Media Server returns an error 404.

On  my system, this affects to every WMA album.

This problem does not appear for MP3 albums. This entry is also copied from the "Image File" column:

"m01p://192.168.0.30:8079/F:\Mi música\Discos\Barbara Streisand - Duets\folder.jpg"

Polonio

• Galactic Citizen
Re: Media Server and Cover Arts
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2003, 01:41:29 pm »

Pay attention to this characters: "/CoverArt/". I think it was not supposed to be there. And the correct address should be:

"m01p://192.168.0.30:8079/F:\Mi música\Discos\Avril Lavigne - Let Go\folder.jpg"

On  my system, this affects to every WMA album.

This has been fixed on last build. Thank you very much!
Pages: [1]   Go Up