INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MC21 license  (Read 1638 times)

nuvira

• World Citizen
MC21 license
« on: July 10, 2015, 09:13:49 am »

I have a license for MC21 future upgrade and installed at MC20 trial version successfully.
But when I reopen MC20, keep asking new registration code(license) with 'Trial expired'.
I installed new license at MC18 worked fine.
Should I remove MC20 trial and reinstall MC18 purchased version ?

nuvira

• World Citizen
Re: MC21 license
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2015, 09:30:25 am »

yes. I did reinstall MC20 trial version and it accepted new license key of MC21.
thanks.

twb1000

• Junior Woodchuck
Re: MC21 license
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2015, 12:18:57 pm »

I agree the Logitech are probably easier to set up.

I would like to see the "take away" from my post is that implementation of discrete ON/OFF IR codes and discrete INPUT IR codes greatly enhances the reliability and function of the remote. To mess with a any brand of universal remote, you need to be a tinkerer.  I am guessing there are large numbers of negative reviews for just about any remote out there (many purchasers just want the remote to program itself). I have set up many of these URC remotes and if there is ever a "hiccup" the only thing required is to return to the home page and repeat the command. While kudos to Harmony for having the "check status" feature, you can always do the check status old school with the power buttons on the units.  It is my contention that you should never have to "check status" in the first place.  I am glad you are enjoying your remote, and if it working for you, by all means keep using it.

My 2 cents + another 2 cents.
Pages: [1]   Go Up