INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A few questions...  (Read 1230 times)

DancingSamurai

• Recent member
A few questions...
« on: September 21, 2003, 11:29:05 am »

Hello, I just wanted to thank the developers for this amazing program... I did have a few questions/requests:

1) Is there any way to make commonly-used features (such as anything within "Library Tools" or the "Image" menu) more accessible (eg. being able to add them to the toolbar)? Or at least, have keyboard shortcuts to them? Being able to do this would make life soooo much easier. Currently for each little operation, I have to use several clicks. With 4000 tracks, that's a lot of clicks, since often it doesn't make sense to do the operation on multiple tracks.

2) When using "Lookup track info from YADB", is there any way to pick what track info you want? Many songs are available on several albums, and currently it's a toss-up wether I'll get the information I want or something else... so much so that I've stopped using this feature and am manually going to allmusic.com to look stuff up since 90% of the time I don't get the right track info.

3) When creating a view scheme / tree thingie, if I have something like Genre / Album, and I click on an Album, is there any way to get the WHOLE album to display, and not just the tracks that match the genre?

4) Is there any way to change the time MC waits between switching visualisations in 'cycle' mode? It switches much too rapidly for my liking at the moment.

Otherwise, great program!! I love it! Thanks...
--DancingSamurai
... Use tasteful words. You may have to eat them.

KingSparta

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: A few questions...
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2003, 11:49:43 am »

1) Yes, and most things have short cuts, they are in the help file.

2) No

3) Don't Know

4) Not that I Found.
Retired Military, Airborne, Air Assault, And Flight Wings.
Model Trains, Internet, Ham Radio
https://MyAAGrapevines.com
Fayetteville, NC, USA

crowfan

• Galactic Citizen
  • For every sprinkle I find, I shall kill you.
Re: A few questions...
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2003, 04:45:48 pm »

As for #3, I believe you can just click the Album name in one pane and leave the Genre selection on <all> in the other pane. Does this help? It's entirely possible that I'm not understanding the issue correctly.

crow
"It's going to be a trilogy."   Robert Jordan, circa 1989
Pages: [1]   Go Up