INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Upgrading to MC21  (Read 2718 times)

Richheart

• Recent member
Upgrading to MC21
« on: July 10, 2015, 03:39:51 pm »

Just purchased a Master license upgrade to MC21.
Of course I know there's not yet an MC21 to download. My MC20 is still showing as standard license not Master on my Mac. What is the correct method of updating (a) MC20 and (b) to MC21?
Thanks

P.S. What is to become of PMW with regards MC21?

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Upgrading to MC21
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2015, 06:19:33 pm »

Thanks for your purchase.  There is no need to change the license if it's already licensed.

When MC21 is available, you can install it and do a restore, using your MC21 license.

couchjr

• World Citizen
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2015, 05:26:17 pm »

MC support team:

I'm a little confused. I forgot that I could install MC on more than one computer, so in the middle of troubleshooting something I purchased a new license on June 13, 2015 for full price ($49.98). The PayPal receipt and the license email both refer to "Media Center 21 Mac":

"Thank you for your purchase of Media Center 21 Mac from JRiver, Inc. for $49.98.

"Your Registration Code is XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-8Y0B3.
This is your permanent proof of purchase. Print this e-mail now and keep it in a safe place."

Will the license code I purchased at that time work when Media Center 21 is released? That would be great. Or do I need to go to the upgrade page and pay another $18.98?

Many thanks for a great product and for your help. I'm hoping ASIO support makes it into the new version if not before!

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2015, 05:31:12 pm »

Will the license code I purchased at that time work when Media Center 21 is released? That would be great. Or do I need to go to the upgrade page and pay another $18.98?

Many thanks for a great product and for your help. I'm hoping ASIO support makes it into the new version if not before!
Yes it will work with MC20 or MC21.  Thanks for your purchase.

couchjr

• World Citizen
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2015, 11:29:52 am »

Great! Thanks much.

stealer

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2015, 09:12:56 pm »

I had somehow deleted the email which contained the link to the upgrade of master license for MC21.
So where can I find the link..
 might want to upgrade...

edit..

found my email and the link.. upgraded

Pages: [1]   Go Up