INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Couple of issues\questions...  (Read 869 times)

jcouch93

• World Citizen
  • I'm confused...
Couple of issues\questions...
« on: September 20, 2003, 08:26:40 am »

Hi all!  Got a few observations about MC and hoping someone can help me out with them.

1.  When viewing my library of imported files, and I go to the AW and file properties, I see all these categories in the AW for the file properties, some of which do not apply!  If I R-Click I get "Fields to Show" and I can select the one I want.  Only problem is I can't select more than one!  I'd like to be able to have it set up so that my different media types have different Tag Info fields showing, since they need different things.  Any way to do this?

2.  When I turn on 3d Vis, they run VERY choppy on my 2nd display.  If I move MC to the Primary display, everything runs smoothly.  Driver limitation?

3.  A "Home" button on the AW would be nice, so that I can jump back to the top level of the AW.

4.  Can we have an option for "Clear Playing Now on Exit?"?  

If I find any more I'll edit this post.  Thanks all!

phatrabt

lee269

• Citizen of the Universe
  • sleep eat sleep eat sleep eat
Re: Couple of issues\questions...
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2003, 08:40:09 am »

For 1, if you save different column configurations in the library pane for different views of your library (right click on the column headings), and then choose Fields to show\Same as columns in current view in the AW, you should get what you want (if Ive understood you correctly).

Pages: [1]   Go Up