INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Can't upgrade...  (Read 2376 times)

Great_Pumpkin

• Recent member
Can't upgrade...
« on: July 23, 2015, 04:35:04 pm »

Hi,

I'm trying to upgrade my MC copy but the system has no "registration code associated with that email."  Are email addresses removed from the licensing database after awhile?  My existing copy is fully licensed but I can't find my registration code and was hoping to have it emailed to me.  I do however have my Paypal receipt if this helps.

Thanks,
GP

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Can't upgrade...
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2015, 05:51:47 pm »

There was a typo in your e-mail address.  I've fixed it.  You should have mail

fallsroad

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2015, 01:38:38 pm »

NM - many attempts later the transaction finally went through.

I'm having problems completing the upgrade transaction. I'm prompted for email and password on the page asking for CC information, and have entered the only one I'm sure I ever used with JRiver, but it keeps getting rejected.

ETA: I can get past the email/password re-prompts, but now the form doesn't want to take my cc information. I get t o the purchase button, click, and get kicked back to the form again, with an error about needing my card information checked and re-entered. I do that, same thing happens. I know my card is good and the info entered correctly, so I'm at a loss.

JohnT

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2015, 02:23:22 pm »

It looks like it finally worked for you, is that right?  Sorry for the troubles and thanks much for the purchase.
John Thompson, JRiver Media Center

Skogkatt

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2015, 10:25:04 am »

Edit - Solved! It looks like the telephone field doesn't like anymore additional characters like - as separation mark between prefix and number.

NM

I'm having problems completing the upgrade transaction. I'm prompted for email and password on the page asking for CC information, and have entered the only one I'm sure I ever used with JRiver, but it keeps getting rejected.

ETA: I can get past the email/password re-prompts, but now the form doesn't want to take my cc information. I get t o the purchase button, click, and get kicked back to the form again, with an error about needing my card information checked and re-entered. I do that, same thing happens. I know my card is good and the info entered correctly, so I'm at a loss.

I'm having exactly the same problem: It is the first time I'm not able to conclude the purchase after MC15 through MC20 all successful and all at the first attempt. My CC data are correct.
Am I doing something wrong?

JimH

• Administrator
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2015, 10:56:55 am »

Probably a typo or you're on the wrong page.  Please read this:
http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=98869.0

If you have a Master License, please use the Master License Upgrade page.
Pages: [1]   Go Up