INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How to import TV show of just 1 episode...?  (Read 1455 times)

Wungun

• World Citizen
How to import TV show of just 1 episode...?
« on: July 26, 2015, 06:17:25 am »

Havent figured this one out yet...
Or, on the same note, is there a way to make a documentary category under "video" in the file tree? I have these in  my "movies" but would like to put them under "shows".
Thanx

astromo

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: How to import TV show of just 1 episode...?
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2015, 07:05:31 am »

For movie length docos, initially I leave the media sub-type as "Movie", do a a Get Movie & TV Info meta-data scrape and then change the media sub-type to "Educational". I've got a separate view set up to keep these docos away from the fictional offerings.

If the doco is a TV series (i.e. media sub-type "TV Show"), then I name it to line up with the naming/numbering convention of theTVDB.com and that way I can do a scrape with a Get Movie & TV Info function and pull in the meta-data.

That said, some of theTVDB entries cover a single documentary sometimes. One to play by ear.

Check the Wiki for more info, such as:
http://wiki.jriver.com/index.php/TV_Episodes
MC31, Win10 x64, HD-Plex H5 Gen2 Case, HD-Plex 400W Hi-Fi DC-ATX / AC-DC PSU, Gigabyte Z370 ULTRA Gaming 2.0 MoBo, Intel Core i7 8700 CPU, 4x8GB GSkill DDR4 RAM, Schiit Modi Multibit DAC, Freya Pre, Nelson Pass Aleph J DIY Clone, Ascension Timberwolf 8893BSRTL Speakers, BJC 5T00UP cables, DVB-T Tuner HDHR5-4DT

glynor

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: How to import TV show of just 1 episode...?
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2015, 10:04:47 am »

"Some cultures are defined by their relationship to cheese."

Visit me on the Interweb Thingie: http://glynor.com/
Pages: [1]   Go Up