INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: DLNA problem - Streaming music from Android BubbleUPnP to JRiver audio renderer  (Read 2981 times)

klapaciuss

• Recent member

Hello. I have problem with streaming music from Android BubbleUPnP to JRiver MC20 audio renderer. When I select audio track in BubbleUPnP, JRiver renderer starts playback but it is interrupted during 3 seconds. After that immediately JRiver rendered starts playback of next track in BubbleUPnP playlist without any problem. Problem is only with the first track. This problem appears after upgrade to version 20.0.131. Regards. Marek

EDIT: I now downgraded to version MC20 20.0.114 and problem disappears. After that I upgrade to version 20.0.123 and problem is back.

In version 20.0.114 JRiver works more quickly when it is used as renderer with BubbleUPnP. Playback starts more quickly than in version 123 and 131 and above described problem disappears (in version 114).

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?

The current versions are:

Windows  20.0.131

Mac  20.0.126

So apparently you're using Windows.

Antivirus could cause this kind of problem.

klapaciuss

• Recent member

The current versions are:

Windows  20.0.131

Mac  20.0.126

So apparently you're using Windows.

Antivirus could cause this kind of problem.

Current version MC20 20.0.131 has above described bug. After downgrade to version 20.0.114 bug disappears. All with the same settings on Windows 8.1 Professional.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?

Antivirus?  Yes, it could happen.

klapaciuss

• Recent member

Antivirus?  Yes, it could happen.

I made test. I upgraded back to version 131 with disabled antivirus (Windows Defender). Bug is still there. After downgrade to version 114 bug disappears with Windows Defender enabled.

klapaciuss

• Recent member
Re:
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2015, 03:46:15 pm »

Is possible any response from JRiver support? This bug makes current version of MC20 unusable for me. I have to use obsolete version 20.0.114 as described above.
Pages: [1]   Go Up